Boogie1979
N00b

Boogie1979 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

MS Voice Command

Hey guys.

This is what i had to do to get my voice command to work for me.

1. download this file http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1264271551

2. Install. (error showed up on mine and the first time i installed it it shut down my network and some how deleted my icon for outlook.) I did flash dance to the original rom (bell) then installed this kick a$$ rom. Then installed the MS Voice Command. This time it still did not install correctly but i am still able to use the software. Maybe do a back up of your phone before installing software.

3. start windows explorer found under MS Apps, then i had to find the voicecmd.exe file in the <root>:\windows directory. Then i click and held on file till copy comes up. Then paste as shortcut it in your start menu. after that i went to the home screen flicked my finger up wards on the screen and added it as a short cut there. now when i want to activate it i have to just click on the short cut.

Maybe some one can help me figure out why it is not associated in the button menu. I tried to make it so when i hold the talk button down it would start the program but it says that it cannot be found.

Hope this helps

Keep up the great work with SKI-ROM. i love it!

Boogie.