PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Ok. Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll test it but if it breaks something, I'm really not sure that I will keep it. I want to live on the edge and use new things but I want things that works all together. That's what I like with this ROM. Most parts of the ROM are working out of the box.

Thanks
Ya I'm pretty sure it breaks BGFAll and quicklinks. Let me know if it works.

Droidrox39
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 Sprint
Carrier: Iusacell

screege is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Ya, if you're on M2.5, go to Settings -> Locale & Text -> Text Input and it's an option called Typing sound.
I don't have typing sound only:

spell correction
word completion in t9 mode
word completion in abc mode
auto substitution

Thanks
Old 01-12-2010, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dacib is a n00b

I got Gmail through ActiveSync working 100%, now I get my emails right away. I just deleted it and reconfigure it from scratch and it works perfect now.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Also, just installed the swype cab. Works like a charm. Couldn't figure out how to change the keyboard, so i used file explorer to navigate to the program files/swype folder and ran the swype tutorial. After that it was set as my default keyboard.
Note, when I installed the swype vga patch, it messed everything up so bad I did a hard reset. Stick to using it without the patch, as it just plain works. And damn it's sweet too.
Ok, guess it didn't work. Still can't figure out how to change my keyboard. I'm used to tapping the little arrow below the keyboard, but it's not there for this one. Any ideas? I really, REALLY like swype.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Ok, guess it didn't work. Still can't figure out how to change my keyboard. I'm used to tapping the little arrow below the keyboard, but it's not there for this one. Any ideas? I really, REALLY like swype.
In order to change the keyboard, hold the keyboard symbol at the bottom for a few seconds and the "Drop-Down" list will appear.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:17 PM
N00b
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

msternig is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
SKI-ROM Build 011010 M2.5 Standard (SKIROM STANDARD 011010.7z)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=1

+ Max Manila 2.7
(Max Manila 2.5 - v2.7 Main (beta).cab)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

Call H - ON
Alert - Off
Calendar - 1
Shortcuts- 20
Resolution - V

I really like the taskbar icons that are being used here (nice and simple). Do you have a cab for these? Or know where I could get them? THANKS!
Old 01-12-2010, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

Not sure if this is in the works, but the facebook sync with contacts doesn't seem to fully work. The albums work and the I can see updates, but in the people tab the pictures do not change. Obviously not a huge issue, but its a neat feature. The only ROM I have seen this work in is Lunacie's... This rom is a little more stable for me than his was.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
Not sure if this is in the works, but the facebook sync with contacts doesn't seem to fully work. The albums work and the I can see updates, but in the people tab the pictures do not change. Obviously not a huge issue, but its a neat feature. The only ROM I have seen this work in is Lunacie's... This rom is a little more stable for me than his was.
we've been talking about this for a little while now, thanks for reporting. we are aware its an issue & we can probably use another version of the FacebookSDK.dll but we may lose some functionality such as the albums link.

not sure what ahuskins will decide is best. but if you care, please chime in
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ya I'm pretty sure it breaks BGFAll and quicklinks. Let me know if it works.
It's written on the thread that it does not work with Max Manila.

I also found this: WM 280XX: this does not work on 280XX builds correctly, because the Manila window never gets fullscreen. So the windows top and buttom bars are even visible if locked. It has something to do with the repositioning of the manila windows to fit the 280XX layout.

Never notice that problem with Manila and the 28011...
Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawninfargo View Post
awesome work on the rom

Im running the 011010 max dusk version and running into low on memory problems. Im running a vzw htc touch pro. ive tried reflashing with 4,6,8,12 and 16 mb page pools. Im running the 4mb PP right now and seems to be working untill i open skyfire or any other large app. after a fresh reboot i have around 30mb free of program memory. Anyone know if messing with the page pool will help? i get more program memory the lower i go but still seems to get low on memory errors.
It appears that a PP of 6 is the best for you Verizons users, but you are still trying to run a "big" ROM on a gimped phone so you may still have errors. I'd suggest trying ahuskins Sense 2.1 ROM. It doesnt have the visual mods of Max or Dusk but it's "lighter" and extremely fast and stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msternig View Post
I really like the taskbar icons that are being used here (nice and simple). Do you have a cab for these? Or know where I could get them? THANKS!
Those look like bilbobrians icons, Google should give you the link, he's over at xda.
Search bilbobrians taskbar xda

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-12-2010 at 06:43 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3