PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yep. Hardware failure. Flashed to stock, quickGPS wont update and no GPS in google maps. Guess I'll take it back to Sprint tomorrow. After locking it of course
Well at least now you know. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluenino View Post
Took my TP to Sprint yesterday (usb port charge failure) the tech asked me if I wanted the TP or TP2 for replacment. Of couse I said the TP2, should be here today.
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 will work on the TP2 right?
Sadly, no. TP2 is WVGA for starters. root has said he'll cook for TP2 if he upgrades.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeownz View Post
Long time lurker... occasional poster.

Been juggling between MaxDarkRoot and the new SilverRoot(awesome look btw!)

I'm thinking on settling with SilverRoot but I have one question:
Is there any way to disable the dropdown taskbar?
I kinda like the old school way of using TaskManager instead of having to press/depress and press again

Either way, awesome roms dude! Thanks much!
There will probably be an update soon.
Not sure how I want to take SilverRoot.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:58 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
just in case anyone was looking for the dual clock option for Sense2.1, here it is...found it over on xda. Although is says WVGA, it works fine for me.

Finger-flick on the right side of the clock just below the top taskbar to scroll through the 3 different styles.

Most all of my 2.1 roms have dual clocks cooked in.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Most all of my 2.1 roms have dual clocks cooked in.

sorry about that! i deleted post.

Last edited by christian.a; 01-28-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:23 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
sorry about that! i deleted post.
Wasn't saying to be rude my friend.
I was just letting everyone know to check before installing.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

ROM is looking nice just had one question....
Hows the battery life on this compared to EnergryROM? Battery life is my main goal.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
ROM is looking nice just had one question....
Hows the battery life on this compared to EnergryROM? Battery life is my main goal.
It is good.
Using the same 23518 build at the moment.
Flash it for a test run.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Wasn't saying to be rude my friend.
I was just letting everyone know to check before installing.

No offense taken Chef but I just flashed back to your RootRom2.1_012310_21889 and could not access the dual clocks. Could this be the only 2.1 that doesnt include this app?

BTW. payday is friday so should see a little something...enuf for coffee at least.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:45 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
No offense taken Chef. I just flashed back to your RootRom2.1_012310_21889 and could not access the dual clocks. Could this be the only 2.1 that doesnt include this app?
It could well be my friend.
I need to add that info onto the DL page.
Tend to forget what I cook in sometimes.
Main features and apps are the same across the board but some have small changes.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

Okay, Ill jump ship...only because I want to try your ROM before I flash to NRG'z 27th update.

185MB jeez what a fat ROM.

flashing to stock first....I never flash a new rom unless I have flashed to stock first.

Last edited by I m J James; 01-28-2010 at 03:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium