View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:47 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yep. Hardware failure. Flashed to stock, quickGPS wont update and no GPS in google maps. Guess I'll take it back to Sprint tomorrow. After locking it of course
Well at least now you know. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluenino View Post
Took my TP to Sprint yesterday (usb port charge failure) the tech asked me if I wanted the TP or TP2 for replacment. Of couse I said the TP2, should be here today.
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 will work on the TP2 right?
Sadly, no. TP2 is WVGA for starters. root has said he'll cook for TP2 if he upgrades.