PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO (CDMA)
Carrier: METRO PCS

silentj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

how do you stop the phone from lock everytime it sleep so annoying. where are teh setting btw the setting menu provide it hard to understand where the old fashion menu , ok im flipping out this rom is very hard to use teh setting are hard to get to cant turn off locking and cant find where i can change network setting like preffered network etc , what happened these roms used to be easy to use?
PRL:
02003 newest

Last edited by silentj; 05-09-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO
Carrier: Sprint

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentj View Post
how do you stop the phone from lock everytime it sleep so annoying. where are teh setting btw the setting menu provide it hard to understand where the old fashion menu , ok im flipping out this rom is very hard to use teh setting are hard to get to cant turn off locking and cant find where i can change network setting like preffered network etc , what happened these roms used to be easy to use?
Okay so here its for you the settings in the startup menu doesnt link to the settings directly so what you need is this.. RootLinux FIXCAB.cab

To find locking you need to go to the cookies and in the cookies menu itll guide you to the lock settings.

Prefferef networks is in the commmunication manager. selct on phone and itll take you to where u can change the bandwith and networks..

Your welcome
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO (CDMA)
Carrier: METRO PCS

silentj is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Okay so here its for you the settings in the startup menu doesnt link to the settings directly so what you need is this.. Attachment 69263

To find locking you need to go to the cookies and in the cookies menu itll guide you to the lock settings.

Prefferef networks is in the commmunication manager. selct on phone and itll take you to where u can change the bandwith and networks..

Your welcome
thanks it was driving me crazy the setting thing is lame . thanks for the fix you a life saver im try the locking thing right now .. your the best !!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentj View Post
thanks it was driving me crazy the setting thing is lame . thanks for the fix you a life saver im try the locking thing right now .. your the best !!!!!
Anytime bud have fun with that its pretty cool once you have the hang ove it tho theres three different locks manila, windows and i believe that hd mini.. me personally i like the manila lol. Yea the settings is a lil gooked up but like i said browse around in the rom and ud b amazed how well it runs all together.. Yea a few tweaks here and their are needed but not major ya kno

Have fun see ya round
Old 05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

jkpsaras is just getting started

Discovered what may be causing the camera problem. Rotating the device when in camera mode, results in the Input Panel popping out. Sometimes I see the input panel control showing in the camera preview. Selecting the input panel control will deploy the input panel - you can see it. Select again to close the input panel. The display will behave until you rotate again. Just deploy/close the input panel to get the preview to work.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50430; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

i know there is a fix for it but anyway to cook the keyboard fix so the symbol menu pops up when you click "sym" instead of é? thats been an issue since i started using root roms. im using the latest non dark rom.
also, opera is super laggy for me. i start typing and everything shows up super slow. i doubt it is the rom since all other programs work
Just install a new opera there should be a cab file in the thread attachments for opera mini and opera mobile 10.

I posted about this issue some pages back not sure how many though.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:12 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The camera on RedRum has been rotating with no glitch.
Also if in Manila and setting then menu all setting it will open the settings folder.
If not in manila it will go right to settings folder.
Cookie lock is very easy to use if you look at cookie lock settings.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Mod of a mod.
There's a new skin out for CHT by Dinik of XDA.
FEATURES
- Skinned Flip Clock.
- Skinned Analog Clock.
- Skinned Backgrounds.
- Skinned Quick links.
- Skinned Retract Slider.
- Skinned Quick Links Up Info.
- Skinned Call History, Calendar & Alarm Icons.
Check it out HERE
Looks good, this isnt how I run my screens but just posted it so you can see how it looks if this is how you roll

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (11.8 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (11.7 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

sweet! just got it, looks awesome! i also got his slider selector and tried to get his dialer but it doesnt work :\ the dialer itself does, but the Talk, back and call history buttons dont show up, and once you enter a call the screen is majorly effed up.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
sweet! just got it, looks awesome! i also got his slider selector and tried to get his dialer but it doesnt work :\ the dialer itself does, but the Talk, back and call history buttons dont show up, and once you enter a call the screen is majorly effed up.
Haven't tried them myself but it looks like he has a ton of dialers, may take a few tries to get it?
Also root's cooked in modded dialer (Dark root) just may not play well with others

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium