PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Menu enhancement is fine on DarkRoot.
I forgot to correct it on RedRum.
Will update it and the other roms as soon as I get a chance.
what do u think about fixing the double scroll bars in the winmo messaging? its an edit i have to do everytime in threadstyle.css

can it be cooked in?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:20 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
what do u think about fixing the double scroll bars in the winmo messaging? its an edit i have to do everytime in threadstyle.css

can it be cooked in?
PM me the edit and I will see what I can do..
Old 03-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
PM me the edit and I will see what I can do..
i mentioned it a while back in this post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3992
Old 03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

I'm having a heck of a time downloading the 3/28 updates to Red and Dark. It keeps getting part of the way downloaded then errors out. Any suggestions?
Old 03-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

root, thanks for theming the random folders. i really like that black skin & lets me create a folder for "weather" apps i use frequently & they dont look out of place anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I'm having a heck of a time downloading the 3/28 updates to Red and Dark. It keeps getting part of the way downloaded then errors out. Any suggestions?

i just downloaded redrum to test what you are speaking of, & in less than 3 minutes it downloaded completely without issue

Last edited by drdrewdown; 03-29-2010 at 05:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

thanks drdrew (and given) must be a work network issue. I'll download it from home l8r.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:39 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

If anyone has downloaded the last two updates you will notice that the taskmanager on the right now works as well.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:41 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Meant to get more updates out today but 3rd shift is kicking my butt today.
Will try tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

somemorestuff is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie1979 View Post
where is the love guys!

is no one else experiencing issues with low ringer volume?

i searched xda as well and have not found a fix that works for me.

thanks.

B
Yeah, I noticed the volume is low on the "modem" ringer that is default for some reason on most of Root's ROMs. Changing it to the stock ringer works fine.

You could always try BadBoy8813's AudioPara Fix, it boosts the speaker, headset, and bluetooth (for ringer, in-call, music, etc). I hadn't tried it on Root's ROMs yet, but was considering since in-call could be a bit louder on the regular speaker. I recommend installing the lite CAB (in the first zip file) and then copying over the .csv file from the second zip. Of course if you don't like how it sounds you can edit the .csv to your taste!

Be careful as always - there are skeptics out there that say you could blow your speaker on the phone if you crank it up too loud. I've never had any problems with this fix, even on the stupid loud setting (it just "cracks" a little b/c it's too loud on my phone).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Audio booster is cooked in as well.

Off to vamp shift again. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium