PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 10:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

l0gikal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifftobey View Post
look on the settings tab for security settings then factory reset
I must be blind because I still don't see it?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Adding Clear Storage back to the next updates coming tonight.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:34 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

XSlimRoot

Very fast....

Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
XSlimRoot

Very fast....
Is it really faster than XRootROM??

If I use that one and I install all the applications I want using SASHIMI, do you think I will have a faster ROM?? I use a lot of the apps already cooked in. In the past I heard that it is faster if the apps are cooked in. Maybe it's not true??
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I am not finish tested XDark and we will have updates again

It will be early?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Is it really faster than XRootROM??

If I use that one and I install all the applications I want using SASHIMI, do you think I will have a faster ROM?? I use a lot of the apps already cooked in. In the past I heard that it is faster if the apps are cooked in. Maybe it's not true??
Not really sure but you can pick and choose your apps and also install everything you can to storage card... That should make it some faster.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gikal View Post
I must be blind because I still don't see it?
Did you go to Settings and scroll up?
Its there on XDark Rev2 havent flashed 2-15 since updates are pending.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I am not finish tested XDark and we will have updates again

It will be early?
I will be uploading three roms back to back so it will be a while on this slow DSL. LOL
Old 02-15-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Youppii. I also use it.

You are a machine!!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

The Tripple Threat Upload has begun

Of course on root's DSL should be done by about Thursday

jk Bro Thanks!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium