PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Please try it because in this moment I will enjoy the Rom for donating and it's Amazing.
Apologize me for not help you in this moment.
A very good news!!! Root it will do for you with a new Sense 2.1 Pewter for sure it will be amazing.

Last edited by jdm627; 01-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Just want to say another thank you to all of you that have donated.
This thread has to have the best members on this forum.
It means a lot to me.

If I did not put your screen name on the first post it is because I do not have it yet.
I sent a reply email but you can also PM it to me with your email used for donation.

I am re-uploading my thank you package right now and it will be sent to you soon.

Thank you again.

P.S.
Also working on a NEW SilverRom as well.
Sense 2.1 Pewter
Sense 2.1 Pewter it will be nice I will continuing testing every Rom from you but for some days I want to enjoy your Thank You Rom belive me I never saw nothing like this.
It will be nice have it two TP one for your Amazing Thank You Rom and other only for testing every Rom
Old 01-26-2010, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
Ok it updated!
One more thing, the keyboard won't retain the ABC status keeps reverting to Xt9?
You can fix with Diamond Tweak
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

oh haha i like how you have "thankyou" branded in many places

Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
oh haha i like how you have "thankyou" branded in many places
Thought it was appropriate.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well, guess I will be the first. Not a big fan of this ROM. Rather have my MaxDarkRootCombo back. I think the next upgrade I will install it instead.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, guess I will be the first. Not a big fan of this ROM. Rather have my MaxDarkRootCombo back. I think the next upgrade I will install it instead.
which rom are you talking about? he has so many
Old 01-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
which rom are you talking about? he has so many
The Thank you ROM. It is OK, but I prefer the MaxDarkRoot ROM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
The Thank you ROM. It is OK, but I prefer the MaxDarkRoot ROM.
ahh ok and so do i. i was like whoa at first thinking it wasn't my phone haha
Old 01-26-2010, 11:47 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
ahh ok and so do i. i was like whoa at first thinking it wasn't my phone haha
You have to play around with it more.
Very customizable and fluid.
Many options that can be found.

It runs super fast on this WM build.

But no fear.. New roms will be coming.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium