PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 12:02 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The Tripple Threat Upload has begun

Of course on root's DSL should be done by about Thursday

jk Bro Thanks!!
LMAO...

But probably in all seriousness about 6 hours give or take. LMAO
DL page will update showing new roms.
File names remain the same but links are removed for now.
Links will be back up when updates are complete.

Edit: Links are not removed but when you see the Updating/Uploading change to NEW you will know the roms are up and ready.

Last edited by rootlinux; 02-16-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Root,

Dl XDark, like the kybd, most of the futures r working, it is fast by god, smooth. Could not dl MyPhone, nor My Location from main screen not working, settings on the main screen then tab sounds & display it does not scroll all the way for G sensor adn bcklight. Love keyboard!!! task bar icons great!!! (u can c), googlemaps show twice inside gps folder too. Dl Myphone cab and it worked. Now will try MMS. will tell u later. Still have XRoot 02142010 don't know is the same one as 0215, since it says on your page error code 404.

Still good work!!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:37 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Roms are updated and uploading now.
Will get errors untill page updates with links.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Root which max files are the most up to date? I looked at the thread attachments and there were 3 or 4 different max files. How do I determine which ones ae most current?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:44 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Root which max files are the most up to date? I looked at the thread attachments and there were 3 or 4 different max files. How do I determine which ones ae most current?
Use the Max files jdb posted about a few pages back.
Max 3.0 with Landscape for 2011/2012 Manila
Old 02-16-2010, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Use the Max files jdb posted about a few pages back.
Max 3.0 with Landscape for 2011/2012 Manila
Aw man didn't even see that in the thread attachment.

Thanks I will wait for the new x dark root to finish uploading and then i will run the max.

Yes!!!!!!

Root I love your roms and I am really feeling the black keyboard!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:50 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Root,

Dl XDark, like the kybd, most of the futures r working, it is fast by god, smooth. Could not dl MyPhone, nor My Location from main screen not working, settings on the main screen then tab sounds & display it does not scroll all the way for G sensor adn bcklight. Love keyboard!!! task bar icons great!!! (u can c), googlemaps show twice inside gps folder too. Dl Myphone cab and it worked. Now will try MMS. will tell u later. Still have XRoot 02142010 don't know is the same one as 0215, since it says on your page error code 404.

Still good work!!!!!
Keyboard is AWESOME ( Thanks to livinxtreme2114 for modding it to VGA )
Fast... you bet.

My Location is working great from my home tab and as fast as 2.1 Sense.
Scroll is working fine but yes it does stop before the bottom.
Use the D-Pad to reach the last two options.

I do not use MyPhone so I did not test it.

Overall I think this Manila is the chit.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Aw man didn't even see that in the thread attachment.

Thanks I will wait for the new x dark root to finish uploading and then i will run the max.

Yes!!!!!!

Root I love your roms and I am really feeling the black keyboard!!!!
Thank you
Old 02-16-2010, 01:01 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Added Max 3.0 ( beta ) for 2011 to the first post.
That should work fine on the NEW X series of roms.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Root,

Thanx for the info, must have to reflash again for My Location. MMS/SMS working great except for one thing and is that when u choose a contact to send a message the message option to request delivery confirmation is not working. But then it sounds like a bad flash from my end. Still great job!!!!

Dl XDarkRoot again from the main, then flashdance too since main screen after sftrst the bottom taskbar hangs halfway. I'll let u know tomorrow.

Thanks always for all these Great Roms!!!

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-16-2010 at 01:12 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium