PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

that darkroot21 is looking sexy
Old 02-11-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 08 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
SCRootRom02102010_23518

The SC stands for shortcuts/Quicklinks.
Rom has Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.5 cooked in.
Dual clock will not work with this mod but there is a great feature in this one.
Three pages of quicklinks under the clock.
Flip up and then side to side.

If you are used to the dual clocks and where to tap the screen this is the same area.
Tap the area to the top right of the clock and you will get options for the shortcuts.
Great work Root. Probably you can't do much this way but if you ever find a way to have this mod with the quicklinks to work with the dual clock, that would be really nice!!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Does anyone has Root's version of his sip changer cab'd up.

Thanks
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Looks like I may have to re-build my 2.5 kitchen but it won't take long.
I will pull a backup and update it.

Still working on the 2.1 DarkRoot rom.
2.1 Kitchen seems to be fine.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Just a quick note to tell you that SCRootROM02102010 appears to be running very nicely and is for ssure faster than the prior combo release.

tsp
Old 02-12-2010, 02:12 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

While I am re-building and working on my PC here I thought I would start on the Links area of the DL page.

I have added a link area and it is no way near finished but it is started.
It will have more direct links later as I get time and add them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 10 2010

Hey Root, in your Sense 2.1 ROMs, are you using the HTC Sense VGA port of kimi_sae_ireba??

Also, I am looking to find a great and fast ROM that will stay fast. I tried the iPhone of a friend of mine this week and I was surprised how fast it was. Do you think that one of your Sense 2.1 ROM is the best option for me? A Sense 2.1 ROM should be faster than a Sense 2.5 ROM?

Thanks
Old 02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I change out Sense 2.1 but for the most part yes.

Sense 2.1 should be faster also NinjaRoot with tf3d 2.1.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

...what ROM could wake the dead?

Great work, ROOT! Virginia got slammed with snow - the government has been closed all week - so I found some time to get my flash dance on. I had a few hiccups on the install side of things [nothing serious - was able to get through everything with a few soft resets], but once I was operational everything was goldy and has been running smooth all week.

I chose the Max/Dark Combo ROM. I didn't have luck "activating" the Max Manila Mod, but that could have been a glitch on my device [didn't really want to flash dance again or hard reset to test]. It uninstalled without an issue, so I've been running on "Dusk" mode. I really only use Max Manila for multiple agenda items on the home page, so it's not a big loss.

...anyway, just wanted to drop in quick and throw some high fives for your efforts!

Hope you dudes are all thrashing!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...what ROM could wake the dead?

Great work, ROOT! Virginia got slammed with snow - the government has been closed all week - so I found some time to get my flash dance on. I had a few hiccups on the install side of things [nothing serious - was able to get through everything with a few soft resets], but once I was operational everything was goldy and has been running smooth all week.

I chose the Max/Dark Combo ROM. I didn't have luck "activating" the Max Manila Mod, but that could have been a glitch on my device [didn't really want to flash dance again or hard reset to test]. It uninstalled without an issue, so I've been running on "Dusk" mode. I really only use Max Manila for multiple agenda items on the home page, so it's not a big loss.

...anyway, just wanted to drop in quick and throw some high fives for your efforts!

Hope you dudes are all thrashing!
Hey bro.
Glad you finally got a chance to drop in.
Odd you had issues with it.
You did do the dance?
It should have worked without issue.
If you do flash again let me know how it goes.

Nice to see you back from the dead.
Snowing here right now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium