PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbe1999 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Patiently waiting for new rom..........
BTW thanks for the ongoing support/new roms you are doing, it's getting to be slim pickings for chefs that know what their doing and are giving us all of the new programs and gadgets in an easy way. Flash, flash, flash
I already flashed stock in anticipation.lol
Old 01-07-2010, 08:28 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Screenshots for NEW MaxDarkRoot0107

Old 01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

I found the root to my internet connection problem seems to be associated with Battery life?! When my phone has been on for 8+ hours of no activity and I try to connect to the Internet using either Opera 10/IE neither will open internet pages, weird!! Rootrom 110! This doesn't happen all the time, but has twice this week!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:54 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
I found the root to my internet connection problem seems to be associated with Battery life?! When my phone has been on for 8+ hours of no activity and I try to connect to the Internet using either Opera 10/IE neither will open internet pages, weird!! Rootrom 110! This doesn't happen all the time, but has twice this week!
When you leave your device on for 8+ hours of no use it does that?
Who doesn't use their phone for 8+ hours? LOL

Does it do this over nite then?
Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The Combo is DarkRoot with options cooked in to enable Max Manila.
Can be enabled and also uninstalled.
Info on download page for MaxDarkRootCombo.

The combo rom can be ran as either DarkRoot or MaxDarkRoot.
User decides
Sounds good Root! But I've been so happy running Dark Root Dusk.

If its as good as that, and I have no doubt that it is, then I'll be doing another flash dance....the longest running ROM for me since I first flashed a custom ROM.

David
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
When you leave your device on for 8+ hours of no use it does that?
Who doesn't use their phone for 8+ hours? LOL

Does it do this over nite then?
I have been getting better than 18 hours of battery life from dark root with no battery tweaks. The only change that I made was to change my weather settings to manual update. After changing that, my battery life went up dramatically. I would usually have 30% left after a 12 hour shift, now I have at least 50%. ( I think I read about changing that setting somewhere in this forum thread)

For the most part my phone stays on all the time. Sleeps at night on my desktop charger on my night table. I slide my Zune felt baggie over it to keep the "breathing" light from driving me crazy at night.

David
Old 01-07-2010, 09:22 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

"Screenshots for NEW MaxDarkRoot0107" ...

Which is different than the 106 refried... that I just flashed, how? Screenshots look exact...
I know change logs are boring, but a quick post of majors changes/additions would be great! A couple words even..

Thanks!

** edit **
Never mind... too many roots... 106refried is a "combo"

** edit 2 **
errrrrrrr, maybe I should ask... is 107 going to be a combo?

Last edited by teradog; 01-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:47 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
"Screenshots for NEW MaxDarkRoot0107" ...

Which is different than the 106 refried... that I just flashed, how? Screenshots look exact...
I know change logs are boring, but a quick post of majors changes/additions would be great! A couple words even..

Thanks!

** edit **
Never mind... too many roots... 106refried is a "combo"

** edit 2 **
errrrrrrr, maybe I should ask... is 107 going to be a combo?
Hehehe @ too many roots.

0107 is not a combo.
It is straight up Max/Dusk
Old 01-07-2010, 10:35 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

MaxDarkRoot0107 is up
Old 01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

Quote:
maxdarkroot0107 is up
28205?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium