View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
When you leave your device on for 8+ hours of no use it does that?
Who doesn't use their phone for 8+ hours? LOL

Does it do this over nite then?
I have been getting better than 18 hours of battery life from dark root with no battery tweaks. The only change that I made was to change my weather settings to manual update. After changing that, my battery life went up dramatically. I would usually have 30% left after a 12 hour shift, now I have at least 50%. ( I think I read about changing that setting somewhere in this forum thread)

For the most part my phone stays on all the time. Sleeps at night on my desktop charger on my night table. I slide my Zune felt baggie over it to keep the "breathing" light from driving me crazy at night.

David