PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

erichassoul88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 01/01/10-1.1 | fresh rom | a new year release!

This is better recommend then the stock HTC hero from Sprint ? Plz get back to me ASAP @erich!ssoul88@gmail.com
Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichassoul88 View Post
This is better recommend then the stock HTC hero from Sprint ? Plz get back to me ASAP @erich!ssoul88@gmail.com

This is only better than the stock ROM if you know what you are doing!!! I highly recommend reading up on how to root your phone, how to flash to a new rom, and what the benefits are, and if you need it that way. I feel like a great deal of people root and flash and don't necessarily need to mostly because they don't know anything about it. Best!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work

Where can I find the stock Sense UI top bar, I'm not digging the included top bar.

But this new Espresso Sense is sweeeet.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
Where can I find the stock Sense UI top bar, I'm not digging the included top bar.

http://geekfor.me/fixes/mod-de-fresh-1-0/

install as an update (just like the rom) and you should be good to go. Thats what I did. Great rom Fresh, nice and fast, but i'm a fan of stock taskbars.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post

OR you can download Fresh Kitchen and select change theme. There is a selection for the default topbar.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey flipz – i just flashed and noticed that alot of protected apps are not showing… I’m wondering if this was common issue… I did a fresh wipe and installed 1.1. BTW, how’s the kitchen coming along?
Sorry I wasn’t able to beta-test much(all though I doubt that you need extra hands lol) been sick as a dog as of late with cold, stomach flu,cold then food poison… joys of my life.
Well happy new years and thanks for the great release. As tradition goes, I’ll spam this onto your ppc forum too lol.
BTW nexus starting screen is pretty sweet.

Also if you can include that lock screen

http://geekfor.me/images/DroidBanner-Lock.png

in your kitchen, I think you will make my hero EPIC.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Sprint

ruben8448 is a n00b

Hey i am loving the rom, i just bought the phone 2 days ago and rooted it today, added the image file. I wanted to know, is there any way to change the bottom tab thing, the one that says phone and +, i dont know what its called, but is there any way to get the original one back, the arced one? I would really appreciate it.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

cheyne1 is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227
Hey flipz – i just flashed and noticed that alot of protected apps are not showing… I’m wondering if this was common issue… I did a fresh wipe and installed 1.1. BTW, how’s the kitchen coming along?
Sorry I wasn’t able to beta-test much(all though I doubt that you need extra hands lol) been sick as a dog as of late with cold, stomach flu,cold then food poison… joys of my life.
Well happy new years and thanks for the great release. As tradition goes, I’ll spam this onto your ppc forum too lol.
BTW nexus starting screen is pretty sweet.

Also if you can include that lock screen

http://geekfor.me/images/DroidBanner-Lock.png

in your kitchen, I think you will make my hero EPIC.
I had the same issue with the market but I flashed aosp1.6 and pushed in googlebits then signed into the market the issue fixed so I flashed back to fresh and it stayed so maybe that would fix the market issue for you I know its a pain but it was worth it

Last edited by cheyne1; 01-06-2010 at 01:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks dude, will try this again.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dkreinest11 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
Anyone getting random reboots? Already happened to me twice today.
This was posted a while back, but I've been getting random restarts ever since upgrading to fresh 1.1. I had a random restart yesterday as well as today. This did not occur with Fresh 0.8 or 1.0. Any suggestions as to why this may be happening or if anyone else is experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development