PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Has anyone else noticed that bluetooth volume with fresh 1.0 is really quiet? I'm not sure if it's better/worse/different from 0.7 because I only used it for a day or two, but it's significantly quieter than my stock ROM was.

Any hacks/changes to increase bluetooth volume?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker

csriebel is a n00b

wanted to say thanks for the great ROM and the instructions. Complete noob to flashing but this was so easy with all the great instructions, now faster than friends verizon stock and so Fresh!!
Old 12-19-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

syscrasher13 is just getting started

I really like this rom!! great work!! thanks!! but I dont like the lock image, does anyone know the name of the image and the location, can we just replace it with another or leave it blank ?
Old 12-19-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

fullgrown is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syscrasher13 View Post
I really like this rom!! great work!! thanks!! but I dont like the lock image, does anyone know the name of the image and the location, can we just replace it with another or leave it blank ?
http://geekfor.me/fixes/mod-de-fresh-1-0/
just find what you want to use.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
Has anyone else noticed that bluetooth volume with fresh 1.0 is really quiet? I'm not sure if it's better/worse/different from 0.7 because I only used it for a day or two, but it's significantly quieter than my stock ROM was.

Any hacks/changes to increase bluetooth volume?
It is controlled by audiopara. Nothing has changed in that from stock though. Vertigo was asking how to boost it in this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99590

In post 11 I said exactly how it could be tweaked. You would have to adapt it for bluetooth but the instructinos are the same.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Lurker

csriebel is a n00b

Is anyone else having problems with the wifi tether? Have been looking for a while and not seeing anything with my symptoms. Everything looks like it should in the log and went through the superuser permissions and always allow but computer will not find the G1tether network? Sorry for beeing such a noob but I have been looking for an answer.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by csriebel View Post
Is anyone else having problems with the wifi tether? Have been looking for a while and not seeing anything with my symptoms. Everything looks like it should in the log and went through the superuser permissions and always allow but computer will not find the G1tether network? Sorry for beeing such a noob but I have been looking for an answer.
What operating system is your computer? It creates it as an ad-hoc network so it's possible that connecting to ad-hoc is disabled on your computer as it's generally considered insecure.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Lurker

csriebel is a n00b

running ubuntu 8.04, that was it, was a winmo user then to the pre but now with your rom hero is the only way to go as long as it is Fresh, thanks much

Last edited by csriebel; 12-20-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

computerkid23 is becoming a great contributor

ok i really frustrated fam ive been running the amazing fresh 1.0 since its release but since yesterday my phone has been laggy and awake time is 100 percent.. i switch to madaco rom to see if change n e thing but nada same results i removed some apps but nada ya boi is trippin out plz help lol
Old 12-20-2009, 08:54 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerkid23 View Post
ok i really frustrated fam ive been running the amazing fresh 1.0 since its release but since yesterday my phone has been laggy and awake time is 100 percent.. i switch to madaco rom to see if change n e thing but nada same results i removed some apps but nada ya boi is trippin out plz help lol
Well, what has probably happened is you checked while hooked to PC. It will not sleep during this time. My awake time comes and goes. Try soft resets. On stock I had to do a certain boot sequence to get it to sleep.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development