PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Hey Flipz, did TSowen ever get his Battery Icon fixed on the task bar within your new Fresh Rom? After a FULL charge, I take my Hero off the charger and within 20 minutes it reads batt down to 80%. I assume this is a bug in his icon...?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

computerkid23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey Flipz, did TSowen ever get his Battery Icon fixed on the task bar within your new Fresh Rom? After a FULL charge, I take my Hero off the charger and within 20 minutes it reads batt down to 80%. I assume this is a bug in his icon...?
im having that same issue also i installed the clear theme and everthing is clear accept my lock screen i still have the big lock
Old 12-14-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
It's not a bug. Our taskbar only supports the battery display in 20% increments. I left the numbers in the battery icons hoping that I could modify the framework to allow smaller % changes, but right now it only does 20%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerkid23 View Post
im having that same issue also i installed the clear theme and everthing is clear accept my lock screen i still have the big lock
http://geekfor.me/fixes/mod-de-fresh-1-0/
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

computerkid23 is becoming a great contributor

thanks bro it didnt dawn on me to check your site again lol my bad no wander y people were sayin they were running the defresh lol oops thanks tho bro
Old 12-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle

i have a weird issue at my home the clock on the home screen with weather is 1 hour fast. when I leave its back to normal. it wasnt like this prior to the flash. any ideas?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
i have a weird issue at my home the clock on the home screen with weather is 1 hour fast. when I leave its back to normal. it wasnt like this prior to the flash. any ideas?
It's based on GPS so either you are really close to another time zone, or it's just screwy. But I didn't do anything to modify the world clock (outside of deodex'ing it).

If you continue to have issues then you could add your city in and use it as the default, rather than having it pick up your current location.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
It's based on GPS so either you are really close to another time zone, or it's just screwy. But I didn't do anything to modify the world clock (outside of deodex'ing it).

If you continue to have issues then you could add your city in and use it as the default, rather than having it pick up your current location.
not close to the time zone change at all. its really anoying.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
not close to the time zone change at all. its really anoying.
You know, I live in Virginia Beach, VA and about 1 mile south of Rosemont. Rosemont isn't actually a town or city or even an unincorporated community, but for some reason the GPS picks it up in the Weather, and Time. So when I head the direction, my weather will switch to Rosemont. Sometimes while at home, it does the same thing. It doesn't bother me at all, but I thought I would inject here. I think its probably a GPS thing like Flipz said.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

langdoy is a n00b

I don't think anyone ever answered the question of what to do if you flashed and didn't get the Transparent lock. I was wondering because I had my phone in my gym bag and when I took it out, one of my camera pics was now my lock screen! I don't know how to put it back to transparent.

Also, not sure if it was a bug where it changed by itself but I don't see how it could have when it was in my gym bag. I mean, it is a capacitive screen.

edit: Can someone supply the 'image' or if it's not an image hack, then i guess it needs a special way.

Last edited by langdoy; 12-15-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdoy View Post
I don't think anyone ever answered the question of what to do if you flashed and didn't get the Transparent lock. I was wondering because I had my phone in my gym bag and when I took it out, one of my camera pics was now my lock screen! I don't know how to put it back to transparent.

Also, not sure if it was a bug where it changed by itself but I don't see how it could have when it was in my gym bag. I mean, it is a capacitive screen.

edit: Can someone supply the 'image' or if it's not an image hack, then i guess it needs a special way.
I haven't looked in to this yet. For people who picked a non-stock image they haven't been able to get the clear lock screen. It must be caching it somewhere but I don't know where yet. It's on my list of things to figure out. And no, there's no bug where the wallpaper changes on it's own. It must have been turned on in your bag.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development