PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROMs | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 6/7/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
Damn. Didn't know it was like that. I've have used your ROM's since my HTC Vogue and Diamond, but I was really hoping for a tweaked Synergy based OMJ Flavor because it is very stable for long periods (feels like Myn's Warm series). They don't care about any secrecy. they want bug reports.

I don't want any trouble. Feel free to remove the post from your thread OMJ. I will return to your ROM's in the near future I am sure.

It's not like that at all dimensi0n. OMJ is probably the coolest chef out there. Do me a favor. Flash 1.7 and compare it synergy. I want to hear what you think about both side by side. I'm on 1.7 and I've flashed pretty much all of the mikg's up to this point. It's the cleanest, fastest bug free rom to date.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

saucratiz is becoming a great contributor

Love the rom have not upgraded to latest version is there any way to get sense to landscape on the home screen ...
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
Word?? That's awesome. I'm ordering through Sprint for sure now. Did you place a pre-order through them or are you just gonna order it on the 21st?

I'll have to cancel my BB pre-order as well.
I pre-orderd @ BB, I wouldn't think there would be anything to cancel. Your name is just on a list, and u bought a gift card. I wasn't gonna cancel....just in case

Quote:
Damn. Didn't know it was like that. I've have used your ROM's since my HTC Vogue and Diamond, but I was really hoping for a tweaked Synergy based OMJ Flavor because it is very stable for long periods (feels like Myn's Warm series). They don't care about any secrecy. they want bug reports.

I don't want any trouble. Feel free to remove the post from your thread OMJ. I will return to your ROM's in the near future I am sure.

it's all good man...there are alot of excellent devs out there, I stick w/ amikam cuz I know his work, and have been working w/ him since the diamond. His re-engineering actually cleans up alot of the useless code from HTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucratiz View Post
Love the rom have not upgraded to latest version is there any way to get sense to landscape on the home screen ...
see attached....from amikam
Attached Files
File Type: zip Landscape-Rosie-signed.zip (1.19 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

dimensi0n is just getting started

You may want to talk to amikam about that. I think he/she is involved with the project also. Today's Synergy changelog noted this "Fixed force close when using effects in HTC Album. (Huge thanks to aamikam for your help)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I pre-orderd @ BB, I wouldn't think there would be anything to cancel. Your name is just on a list, and u bought a gift card. I wasn't gonna cancel....just in case

it's all good man...there are alot of excellent devs out there, I stick w/ amikam cuz I know his work, and have been working w/ him since the diamond. His re-engineering actually cleans up alot of the useless code from HTC.

see attached....from amikam
Old 06-08-2011, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

dimensi0n is just getting started

No man. I really need a break from the MikG base. Evo3d June 24.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
It's not like that at all dimensi0n. OMJ is probably the coolest chef out there. Do me a favor. Flash 1.7 and compare it synergy. I want to hear what you think about both side by side. I'm on 1.7 and I've flashed pretty much all of the mikg's up to this point. It's the cleanest, fastest bug free rom to date.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:23 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
You may want to talk to amikam about that. I think he/she is involved with the project also. Today's Synergy changelog noted this "Fixed force close when using effects in HTC Album. (Huge thanks to aamikam for your help)"
not sure if he is part of the project, but most devs are always willing to help another out.....I suspect one of them came to amikam for help.....he knows his shit. but this goes both ways, alot of times one dev figured out one thing and another figures out another issue, then they share......this is what it's all about!

personally I don't like to rely on other ppls work, but I can't ignore the work amikam has done w/ his base
Old 06-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G and to the curb I kicked, WINMO

shatner is keeping up the good workshatner is keeping up the good work

noticed my camera keeps causing the phone to reboot, still happens on on the latest build? Any ideas?
Old 06-08-2011, 11:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

saucratiz is becoming a great contributor

Wow thanks for the quick response I download a landscape Rosie file before but it was nit signed I got bootloops will try this ...now my last question us the a way to set the search or vloume up to shutter the camera
Old 06-08-2011, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

busventinc is becoming a great contributor
Just wanted to say OMJ= stability stock power and I have tried other roms and all have there respective goods and bads but if you like a stock that works 99.9% of the time I do use myn 2.2 warm as well for the same reasons listed above so I think OMJ is in good company thanks jay great work as always....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatner View Post
noticed my camera keeps causing the phone to reboot, still happens on on the latest build? Any ideas?
hey shatner. Just tested and my camera works great as does my vid. What are you using for recovery? These roms generally do much better with amon_ra. You have to do a complete wipe of everything (except for the SD Card). I usually wipe everything twice for good measure. Then when you restore stuff, only restore apps. Do not restore any of your old settings. Start from scratch and set everything up the way you want it.

Sorry if you do this already. I just know that most bugs are because people aren't wiping correctly or they are using clockwork mod for recovery. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development