View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROMs | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 6/7/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
Word?? That's awesome. I'm ordering through Sprint for sure now. Did you place a pre-order through them or are you just gonna order it on the 21st?

I'll have to cancel my BB pre-order as well.
I pre-orderd @ BB, I wouldn't think there would be anything to cancel. Your name is just on a list, and u bought a gift card. I wasn't gonna cancel....just in case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
Damn. Didn't know it was like that. I've have used your ROM's since my HTC Vogue and Diamond, but I was really hoping for a tweaked Synergy based OMJ Flavor because it is very stable for long periods (feels like Myn's Warm series). They don't care about any secrecy. they want bug reports.

I don't want any trouble. Feel free to remove the post from your thread OMJ. I will return to your ROM's in the near future I am sure.

it's all good man...there are alot of excellent devs out there, I stick w/ amikam cuz I know his work, and have been working w/ him since the diamond. His re-engineering actually cleans up alot of the useless code from HTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucratiz View Post
Love the rom have not upgraded to latest version is there any way to get sense to landscape on the home screen ...
see attached....from amikam
Attached Files
File Type: zip Landscape-Rosie-signed.zip (1.19 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!