PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROM v5.0 | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 4/26/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
So I appreciate all the work youve put into this ROM. But no camera, no camcorder and no 4G. What a useless Piece of Cr*p. Why in the hell would anyone want to use this just so they have some new flash UI tweaks. What a complete waste of my time trying to get this crap to work and installing and all. You should put in HUGE bold letters what doesn't work in this ROM. Not all of us have all the time in the world to read thru all of these threads....people do have lives other than flashing ROMs and troubleshooting them.
Yeah....this was pretty hard to read in the OP.

Not working

-4G
-Camcorder

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROM v5.0 | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 4/26/11*

Quote:
So I appreciate all the work youve put into this ROM. But no camera, no camcorder and no 4G. What a useless Piece of Cr*p. Why in the hell would anyone want to use this just so they have some new flash UI tweaks. What a complete waste of my time trying to get this crap to work and installing and all. You should put in HUGE bold letters what doesn't work in this ROM. Not all of us have all the time in the world to read thru all of these threads....people do have lives other than flashing ROMs and troubleshooting them.
Maybe you should try the first rom that is based on the leaked gb rom and has all that stuff working in it. It clearly states that the 2.1 sense rom doesn't have those items working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Quote:
So I appreciate all the work youve put into this ROM.
Why lie?
You must be lost. I think the forums you are looking for are HERE

Last edited by iknowsquat; 05-03-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Really loving the 4/15 ROM. fast as hell. a pity it won't work with tiamat 4.0 sbc, but totally worth using this over any of the roms that do!
Old 05-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Is this guy serious?! No appreciation for what OMJ does. Wow.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post

Why lie?
You must be lost. I think the forums you are looking for are HERE
Agreeed

Sent From My Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 05-04-2011, 06:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nvrnugh is just getting started

I am on GB 5.0 and I love it thank you and thanked.

Can't wait for the release so I can sync with active sync and not have to get to recovery by taking out the battery.

Werid that a simple power down hold down volume and power won't work. Once I took the battery out and tried it worked!

Worth it to take a peek around.

Thanks again OMJ!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:04 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
wow, for someone that has been a member here since 2007, I would think you would know how to read.....where does it say no camera? camcorder was fixed in the latest release. Maybe you should stick to stock ROMs...

is this big enough?

Not working

-4G

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
We both have the brightness bug and both have novatec screens. I checked today and my up/awake times are the same. I have not checked hers.
which PRI version do u have?

I had been using 1.90 since it's been out, and my up/awake times were the same.....I downgraded to 1.77 & now they are different/accurate. I'm also getting much better battery life.

Last edited by OMJ; 05-04-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

dottat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrnugh View Post
I am on GB 5.0 and I love it thank you and thanked.

Can't wait for the release so I can sync with active sync and not have to get to recovery by taking out the battery.

Werid that a simple power down hold down volume and power won't work. Once I took the battery out and tried it worked!

Worth it to take a peek around.

Thanks again OMJ!
Actually.. there's an answer to your problem. Go to settings->applications and uncheck "fastboot". The next time you power down and try to boot into recovery it will work.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work

I cracked and preordered the 3D today.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development