PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Used many Smartphone Devices, but I have EVOlved
Carrier: Sprint

forty01 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to forty01 Send a message via MSN to forty01 Send a message via Yahoo to forty01 Send a message via Skype™ to forty01
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooMann View Post
I realized that on my own b4 I read ur post and got like 13 or 1400 sumthin...I don't remember exactly what it was right now off hand...LoL. But thanks 4 ur neways dude!
Not a prob
Old 04-22-2011, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo

jstalford is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1623 View Post
i agree with not doing ADW, i was curious is that one reasons we dont have landscape on the homescreen?
Landscape capable AOSP gingerbread launcher for CM7 in Flashable zip - xda-developers
Old 04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
I seem to be stuck. I upgrade to Pre5 with Tiamet and GApps 415 when I try to go into Wifi, I immediately get "Error". I roll back to Pre2 and all is fine. I do clean wipes and try and again but the same result!
What could it be?

Ikillen,

when you say "pre5 with tiamet" are you meaning you flashing pre5 then flashing the tiamet kernel... not try to question your knowledge but it sounds like you are thinking tiamet kernel is in pre5.

I had the same problem with WIFI, however I just flashed the tiamat kernel over the pre5 ROM and WIFI started working...

I hope this helps...Jarrod
Old 04-22-2011, 01:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

The Viz is a n00b

That doesnt look like the Gingerbread launcher though...Looks like Froyo.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:24 AM
Lurker
Carrier: intertelekom

platan is a n00b

You have removed international languages​​!
Old 04-22-2011, 06:03 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by platan View Post
You have removed international languages​​!
yes i did. was only to upset you! jk~ all jokes aside, i did it to free alot of resources and space up. Which language were you looking for?

Pre7 (yes i know pre6 got skipped) is now public. Pre-loaded with tiamat kernel 3.3.7 WITH sbc, yes WITH sbc. If you are stable and dont feel like testing, please skip this pre although everything should be working. I just flashed this to my phone tonight ( actually 2:30am in the morning ) myself so i havent have enough time to play with everything myself yet. But feel free to help me out! Also i attached facebook 1.5.2 to the OP cause i got sick of 1.5.3's FC's. hopefully they get that app updated soon. Let me know!

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Lurker
Carrier: intertelekom

platan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
yes i did. was only to upset you! jk~ all jokes aside, i did it to free alot of resources and space up. Which language were you looking for?

Pre7 (yes i know pre6 got skipped) is now public. Pre-loaded with tiamat kernel 3.3.7 WITH sbc, yes WITH sbc. If you are stable and dont feel like testing, please skip this pre although everything should be working. I just flashed this to my phone tonight ( actually 2:30am in the morning ) myself so i havent have enough time to play with everything myself yet. But feel free to help me out! Also i attached facebook 1.5.2 to the OP cause i got sick of 1.5.3's FC's. hopefully they get that app updated soon. Let me know!

-deck
language russian, If you can not add a Russian language pack, say, you can add it to your firmware?

Last edited by platan; 04-22-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [4-22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre7][1.0]

Can this be flashed right over pre5? Any significant changes?

Also, on a side note, I have flashed my Evo at least 50 times and I have to say that this is the absolute fastest, most stable and best battery life rom I have ever used!

GREAT JOB and thank you!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

I have noticed that the gapps 4-15 does not give me the option to select whether I want to restore my Google backup, did you remove that Deck? The option is in the 04/05 version.

I also notice through the RCs and the PREs that the LCD screen does not light up when you move the phone away from my ear.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

teejay89 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I have noticed that the gapps 4-15 does not give me the option to select whether I want to restore my Google backup, did you remove that Deck? The option is in the 04/05 version.

I also notice through the RCs and the PREs that the LCD screen does not light up when you move the phone away from my ear.
It should just restore automatically. It didn't on Pre5, but the latest pre did

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development