View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:03 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre5][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by platan View Post
You have removed international languages​​!
yes i did. was only to upset you! jk~ all jokes aside, i did it to free alot of resources and space up. Which language were you looking for?

Pre7 (yes i know pre6 got skipped) is now public. Pre-loaded with tiamat kernel 3.3.7 WITH sbc, yes WITH sbc. If you are stable and dont feel like testing, please skip this pre although everything should be working. I just flashed this to my phone tonight ( actually 2:30am in the morning ) myself so i havent have enough time to play with everything myself yet. But feel free to help me out! Also i attached facebook 1.5.2 to the OP cause i got sick of 1.5.3's FC's. hopefully they get that app updated soon. Let me know!

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.