PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
U gonna add app2sd

Sent From Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: █ VirusROM AnthraX Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC1|●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2] █

This ROM is excellent. It is super quick, nice transitions between screen changes, and the theme is well done throughout. The only quirk I've seen so far is that when you make a call there is no border around the end call button. It only has the words visible. As far as the alarm clock goes you could flash this zip and it'll uninstall the current clock and install the android alarm clock functions so that you can dismiss the alarm when it goes off with the screen off. I used the rosie settings and set that to the android clock that way I would still be able to reach from the home screen. I take no credit for these files FYI. Download both and but them both of the root of your SD card and just flash the zip and you should be good.
Attached Files
File Type: zip remove-htc-clock-install-clock-3.zip (208.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: █ VirusROM AnthraX Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC1|●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2] █

rsvp..sig

just landed on the supersonic aka Evo turf.. and *this is what caught my eye.

Last edited by info[]box1; 11-09-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:49 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

info, good choice bro!! Virus is ruling the Evo with his ROMs right now. Check out his own site at VirusROM Android Community Forums (Evo 4G Development) . There is a LOT of info over there in the live chats at the top of the page. ITs really awesome!! Come join us

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
info, good choice bro!! Virus is ruling the Evo with his ROMs right now. Check out his own site at VirusROM Android Community Forums (Evo 4G Development) . There is a LOT of info over there in the live chats at the top of the page. ITs really awesome!! Come join us
thanks for the intel Mike. im doing recon now.. this rom looks good..
Old 11-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s

i just picked up an evo about 4 days ago, had it rooted and flashed within a half hour of picking it up.... i've run about 6-7 roms on it already and this one is definitely a keeper. i love the dark blue/black style of it. it's definitely quick and responsive. haven't experienced any problems with it whatsoever to be completely honest. awesome work! i'm definitely a fan of the anthrax

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 11-13-2010, 02:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

this morning i couldn't get the alarm to turn off
Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bb2ppc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bb2ppc

Is anyone having problems with getting mms texts. I can only view my mms texts if i login to Sprint pic mail. When it tries to download the received mms i get message not download, generic network faliure. I am running anthrax x with airbore green carbon theme. Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Last edited by bb2ppc; 11-14-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon

Man this ROM rocks....I just dont know how to turn off the clock...I have read other threads where they say u have to download the old htcclock but I like this one bcuz the clock actually flips....I dunno if downloading the old htc will have the flipping in the clock...

::UPDATE::
Ok so I just have to say as much as I love the look and feel of this ROM I cant keep it bcuz of some issues....
1) issue is not being able to turn off the alarm...
2) when I send a pic mail I get an error (someone else had the same prob)....I have to send it a few time b4 it actually go thur.
3) downloading takes forever (tried downloadng and app from the app store and it took alot longer than normal, and that was based off how many times I have downloaded that app b4)
I think thats it...I really hope those issues can be fixed so I can reflash this rom.

:::UPDATE:::So after reflashing the downloading doesnt take as long as I thought...maybe I was buggin...lol...Also I love Animated start up file (blood cells being infected) that sh*t is hot...how do I save or get acces to that...just incase I wanted to change anyone elses boot up screen?

:::UPDATE::::Ok so I figga out how to turn the alarm off....sitting here at my job testing out different methods...and its seems that when the alarm comes on all I had to do was just hit the power button to turn the screen back off and the alarm would stop....I did it a few time to see if that was actually the case and it worked every time....so im cool with it....not having the "snooze", or "dismiss" options would be great but turning off the screen works just fine for me....so im happy....now all I have to do now is get the mms to work the way it should...I think its still having problems sending mms...I dont always send mms however when I do send them I dont want to have any issuse doing so...so if anyone else has found a fix or a "work around", can u plz spread the love on how to fix this issuse.....thanks.

Last edited by Acedooncoon; 11-19-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon

Ok so I re-flashed this ROM trying to give it a chance....I have to test the mms again...and try to figga out how to fix the alarm clock issuse....can someone help on how to do this....its said on the first page that using the vanilla lock screen will help but I dont see how....can someone plz help with this...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development