View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: █ VirusROM AnthraX Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC1|●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2] █

This ROM is excellent. It is super quick, nice transitions between screen changes, and the theme is well done throughout. The only quirk I've seen so far is that when you make a call there is no border around the end call button. It only has the words visible. As far as the alarm clock goes you could flash this zip and it'll uninstall the current clock and install the android alarm clock functions so that you can dismiss the alarm when it goes off with the screen off. I used the rosie settings and set that to the android clock that way I would still be able to reach from the home screen. I take no credit for these files FYI. Download both and but them both of the root of your SD card and just flash the zip and you should be good.
Attached Files
File Type: zip remove-htc-clock-install-clock-3.zip (208.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!