PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_nut is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by supanatuwral View Post
Yea Pandora froze on me last night, and due to my TP/winmo developed habits, I got really frustrated and ended up freezing my whole phone....battery out and it was good again...haven't tried Pandora again until you just reminded me; all good so far!
Yep it eventually froze up my whole phone as well, Im guessing it must be an app conflict as opposed to the ROM-since not many other users reported any problems with Pandora. Lookin forward to the new ROM with the updates.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_nut View Post
Yep it eventually froze up my whole phone as well, Im guessing it must be an app conflict as opposed to the ROM-since not many other users reported any problems with Pandora. Lookin forward to the new ROM with the updates.
Pandora has froze on me countless times as well. Sometimes the whole phone freezes, sometimes only Pandora...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:47 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

OMJ EVO 2.1 Eclair v1.6

DOWNLOAD

6/28 Updates

-latest OTA update 1.47.651.1

-updated Titanium Backup
-updated Android Mate

-removed ad blocker

*Thx Calkulin for the rooted base!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Awesome Ken. dl now! Thanks for this.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

knives of ice is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/28/10*

What about the updated radio? Is that included?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by knives of ice View Post
What about the updated radio? Is that included?
no, it needs to be updated via bootloader. it may be possible in the future after an update from toast
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

knives of ice is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
no, it needs to be updated via bootloader. it may be possible in the future after an update from toast
Thanks not sure why but the link doesn't work for me to your update at least with the phones android browser. Should we even update the radio if we have the latest radio in your original rom? The instructions are a bit confusing?
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

luckyzac is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Awesome, that was quick

Do we have to do a full wipe to install this one?
Old 06-28-2010, 10:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knives of ice View Post
Thanks not sure why but the link doesn't work for me to your update at least with the phones android browser. Should we even update the radio if we have the latest radio in your original rom? The instructions are a bit confusing?
you're probably having issues downloading because of the ftp address....you can also use Rom Manager

you should be fine using the last radio, but personally I'm going to use the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyzac View Post
Awesome, that was quick

Do we have to do a full wipe to install this one?
if you were not wiping b4 you probably dont need to. but just in case, do a nandroid backup 1st....if u get stuck in a boot loop, then wipe & flash
Old 06-28-2010, 10:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Mule is a n00b

My phone is rooted and I'll be updating to 1.6 in a bit - but my question concerns contact data in a backup before rooting - I ran a Nand backup and restored it after backup but I synced with outlook to restore my contacts. My wife does not sync anywhere - would nand restore her contacts and phone numbers or should I use Titanium to restore her backups if I root her phone - will titanium backup her contact info?

Thanks

Mule

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development