PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BrandonEnr7 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.6 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 3/29/11*

No problem, I have been using your ROM forever (Day 2 after I bought the EVO back in September). Thought I would register finally and share the news I found since no one posted anything yet.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow!!! why all the hostility??

mod edit....don't need to give this guy any more attention

Last edited by OMJ; 04-14-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

That was some post.
No respect for a guy putting all his own free time into helping others.
Pretty sure OMJ doesn't really worry about these kinds of posts... Other than removing them.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:45 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

lol, I made a new friend

funny thing though.....it's 1 disgruntled dude, and I haven't even got the pleasure of banning any of his accounts
Old 04-14-2011, 08:48 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I'm running the GB version Tmartin posted, very nice, though it's still Sense 1.0.x, it's a better version but what hoping for 2.0 or 2.1

tomorrow, I'll be cooking one up OMJ style
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I'm running the GB version Tmartin posted, very nice, though it's still Sense 1.0.x, it's a better version but what hoping for 2.0 or 2.1

Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

busventinc is becoming a great contributor
Quote:

Just what I am waiting on omj thanks for your work here

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Lurker

Quote:

Awesome can't wait. Supposedly there are still a few bugs that are hit and miss with some people.

As I was reading through the countless pages, Tmartin is helping someone named clark44 implement Sense 2.1 in to the ROM. Although it seems like quite a few of the 2.x+ features have been implemented in Sense 1.0 within this leak, it would be nice to see some additional features.

Funny how my whole day of productivity went wasted reading in to all this stuff.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Laying low in smoke

I played around with the leaked version and I could not get my screen to dim down. So I'm back here..
Old 04-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I played around with the leaked version and I could not get my screen to dim down. So I'm back here..
Same, however since I am on Spring Break and have nothing going on the next few days I am at home next to my wall charger, so not a big deal.

Auto-Brightness Setting and Manual Brightness Controls don't work.

Weird thing is that it works for some people, not for others. I was playing around looking through the applications installed through Titanium Backup and saw some interesting things though.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development