PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Where can I download the Sprint apps for this ROM? I did search, but could not locate.
2 ways...bottom of the first post you will see a link for Sprint Apks and the second one is under the upgrades section (where you get to this thread) there is a paper clip icon right above the 5 stars rating for the OMJ thread where you can click on it and download anything that has been uploaded in this thread.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4audi View Post
LOL.. 2.7T.. all the way.. lol

I was using OMJ 3.5...
Nice

<-- VW/Audi guy check out my website in signature
Old 09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok question.. I loaded the rom and now it reboots at the 4g boot screen every time.. how can i fix this?

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
ok question.. I loaded the rom and now it reboots at the 4g boot screen every time.. how can i fix this?
I had same issue with 3.5 with Sapphire, went back to 3.4.

I havent tried 3.5 without theme
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Happened to me too a few times...

All I did was pull the battery and wipe factory and davlik then flashed OMJ 3.5 until it stuck. Took me a few times.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Happened to me too a few times...

All I did was pull the battery and wipe factory and davlik then flashed OMJ 3.5 until it stuck. Took me a few times.
I still have the same issue. i have tried a different ROM and same thing happened. Yesterday i used a different evo and i was able to do it fine but today i just cant seem to have it working.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I still have the same issue. i have tried a different ROM and same thing happened. Yesterday i used a different evo and i was able to do it fine but today i just cant seem to have it working.
There's a very good chance something is corrupt with/on your SD card.
If it's happening on two different ROMs a common denominator is your card.
Also you said a different device worked fine.

I'd reformat the card and try a ROM flash with a completely blank "fresh" card.
Be sure to back up your card first.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Scryptik is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlip5617 View Post
hey OMJ the 3.5 roms are showin up in rom manager. i flashed the sapphire one last night and the market wouldn't work right and handcent wouldn't open at all. i was gettin a lot of android processes force closing....any suggestions? i wiped everything too....
I had a decent amount of force closes as well especially titanium backup but got rid of them by clearing the data for each individual app that I was having issues with since then I have not had any issues with 3.5

Sent from my "tricked out EVO" using tapatalk
Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

pedrodog69 is a n00b

Omj I just did an update from ROM manager to the sapphire Rom... where is my theme?where is my flames? Did I miss something or its just a theme without the flames?

BTW thank you for the updated sapphire I requested
Old 09-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrodog69 View Post
Omj I just did an update from ROM manager to the sapphire Rom... where is my theme?where is my flames? Did I miss something or its just a theme without the flames?

BTW thank you for the updated sapphire I requested
What "flames"? You mean the wallpaper?
I included both versions in case that is what you meant.
saphire_wallpaper00.jpg

blueflames.jpg

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development