PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 03:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tandxcstar1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.4 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/24/10*

any luck with HDMI out working? Thanks in advance. Searched everywhere but cant find jack and my eyes are starting to get cross eyed lol. Thx again
Old 09-24-2010, 03:45 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.3 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by That0neUser View Post
Are Caulkin's mods still flashable on the odexed version? I think I read somewhere that they're for deodexed only.

Secondly, no one knows where the custom user dictionary database is stored on the phone??
I dont know for a fact, but based on the files, they look like they are deodexed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrodog69 View Post
Omj I really really like the sapphire theme, is there a way to get that theme or wall paper? Thanks for your hard work sent a donation.
I havent been keeping up w/ the theme dev.....last I heard his laptop crashed, but that was awhile ago. If he has a 100% working version for froyo, I can build one, as the sapphire was quite popular.

Thanks again for the donation, it's greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandxcstar1 View Post
any luck with HDMI out working? Thanks in advance. Searched everywhere but cant find jack and my eyes are starting to get cross eyed lol. Thx again
I have not tested, but there should be no reason HDMI does not work
Old 09-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

I recorded the ultrasound yesterday as I heard my kids heartbeat for the first time...saw him/her moving around too for the first time. Anyways, I can home hooked up HDMI cable to watch it and had zero problems. Works great.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.3 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrodog69 View Post
Omj I really really like the sapphire theme, is there a way to get that theme or wall paper? Thanks for your hard work sent a donation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I havent been keeping up w/ the theme dev.....last I heard his laptop crashed, but that was awhile ago. If he has a 100% working version for froyo, I can build one, as the sapphire was quite popular.

Thanks again for the donation, it's greatly appreciated!
Hey guys, noticed this thread today on xda.
[Themes/Fixed][Update 9/24][Tested On 3.29 Base] Konikub's Themes with Gallery FC Fix - xda-developers

thanks to bigrushdog, he has fixed all the konikub's themes including Sapphire. Should work good on omj deodexed. Good luck.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM
N00b

Thumbs up Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.4 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/24/10*

OMJ your DA MAN!! Honestly im new to rooting the EVO did my moment. But I have looked quite a few places for a good ROM and since I rooted I have been stuck on your ROMS and I DONT want to try any others. I went thorugh some so far with some minor issues but your ROMS seem to be just about 100% stable. Keep up the good work MUCH appreciated and your a valuable asset to PPC Geeks. Thanks again man for your continued hard work. Once I get paid I will donate some money for your work. Thanks again.

Mike
Old 09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
N00b

Thanks rileyd5! AND congrats on the kid!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks rileyd5! AND congrats on the kid!
no problem, wait....what kid..? oh man. Maury Povich here I come!!!

edit: thank god. Congrats TREmp77! LOL

Last edited by Riley; 09-24-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2

salhtcpro2 is a n00b

thanks for all your work
I try to update my EVO with your ROM, but I couldn't update it.. I change the name of the zip file to PC36IMG and it still didn't work.
my method of updating ( turn off, hold the volume button + power button and then volume up to update)
if there is something i need to do more please explain... thanks again
Old 09-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhtcpro2 View Post
thanks for all your work
I try to update my EVO with your ROM, but I couldn't update it.. I change the name of the zip file to PC36IMG and it still didn't work.
my method of updating ( turn off, hold the volume button + power button and then volume up to update)
if there is something i need to do more please explain... thanks again

You just need to go into recovery and flash file from zip. You dont have to change the name to pc36img. When you boot up holding volume down, scroll down to recovery and press the power button. Then wipe and flash.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:33 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I recorded the ultrasound yesterday as I heard my kids heartbeat for the first time...saw him/her moving around too for the first time. Anyways, I can home hooked up HDMI cable to watch it and had zero problems. Works great.
very cool....CONGRATS!

btw, did u see the fix posted for your locking issue?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development