PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddark4eva View Post
Great work, but I need my tethering to get thru work so ill wait ....back to v1.9 I go, love it anyway

Sent from a white windowless room using Tapatalk
PDAnet works fine (wired) but does require a dl to the PC in question.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
PDAnet works fine (wired) but does require a dl to the PC in question.
Thanks for the info but its mainly cus I play my ps3 an or psp online at work so wired doesn't help me....don't judge me lol

Sent from a white windowless room using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just got the OMJ froyo set up on my Evo and I'm wondering if I should install the OverClock Widget like I've done all my previous versions? I understand that the Froyo update should already have a better battery life but I wasn't sure if I should just load it or not. Has anyone else installed the OC widget on this build?
Old 07-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SetCPU is the only scaling app I use...
Old 07-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I don't know what I did or if its suppose to do this, but I flashed the file and it still kept all of my settings and updated the rom.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:26 PM
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you mean the wifi file its just a update it will/does not delete settings.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
I don't know what I did or if its suppose to do this, but I flashed the file and it still kept all of my settings and updated the rom.

You didnt wipe data/factory reset....right? wrong?

so froyo is fast, moving apps to sd is cool, anything else that I should be looking for or expecting?

Old 07-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work

I wiped delvik cache and cache. All my settings stayed though so I'm pretty happy about that. Ran benchmark and received an 1166. My buddy ran it on cyangomen and got a 1275
Old 07-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Just to be safe I went back and reflashed just so I would not have problems later.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Chillin'

Yea the only other qwirk I'm having is the fps is back to around 30 on average again...w/ cm6 I was getting over 50 everytime...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development