PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Indagroove has a EXT for Opera 10 posted...

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=2588

Has anyone tried cooking this in ?
I cooked in Opera default and no Browser and then installed the cab after.
I was wondering if cooking it in gives full manila integration. I get IE bookmarks for the internet shortcuts in manila. If anyone has cooked in this beta do you get the same?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/20/

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
Has anyone tried cooking this in ?
I cooked in Opera default and no Browser and then installed the cab after.
I was wondering if cooking it in gives full manila integration. I get IE bookmarks for the internet shortcuts in manila. If anyone has cooked in this beta do you get the same?
I cooked my rom without opera and then intalled the opera 10 cab version. internet tab and fav bookmark working with opera 10...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

I cooked it in and the tab and bookmark did not work for me.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
yeah same for me but try cooking without it, after install the opera 10 cab
Old 11-22-2009, 07:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I know in Opera 9.70 you needed the following reg edits for bookmark to work:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Info]
"UseOperaBookmark"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Preload]
"RealExit"=dword:00000000
Old 11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sadly went back to manila 2.1 yesterday ... here's why...

As you know i use "phone keypad" for all my typing/texting needs since that's what i'm used to, it's much faster for me w/xT9, and the "thumbprint" for each press is bigger. I can get the phonepad up and running with the reg that pops it up and lets you select it, but when texting it intermittently gives me numbers rather than ABC, or xT9 mode. This only seems to happen while in HTC Messaging so I'm sure it's an issue with it... AGAIN. But I text so much that it is a deal breaker for me and taking out HTC Messaging breaks other stuff in the fav ppl tab as well and I start losing much of the neat stuff about 2.5.

Hopefully as they continue to work on the port this will go away or we get a version of ezinput 2.1+ that is fully functional so I can come back!

hmmm, there's a thought i guess... could try like a 1.5 version of ezinput (although not nearly as good or functional in many ways) and see if it plays nice with HTC Messaging
Old 11-22-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Sadly went back to manila 2.1 yesterday ... here's why...

As you know i use "phone keypad" for all my typing/texting needs since that's what i'm used to, it's much faster for me w/xT9, and the "thumbprint" for each press is bigger. I can get the phonepad up and running with the reg that pops it up and lets you select it, but when texting it intermittently gives me numbers rather than ABC, or xT9 mode. This only seems to happen while in HTC Messaging so I'm sure it's an issue with it... AGAIN. But I text so much that it is a deal breaker for me and taking out HTC Messaging breaks other stuff in the fav ppl tab as well and I start losing much of the neat stuff about 2.5.

Hopefully as they continue to work on the port this will go away or we get a version of ezinput 2.1+ that is fully functional so I can come back!

hmmm, there's a thought i guess... could try like a 1.5 version of ezinput (although not nearly as good or functional in many ways) and see if it plays nice with HTC Messaging

Hope you're able to figure out a way to make 2.5 work for you ... the new stuff does have it's compromises. I do think that significant progress is being made, though. I'm glad that I've gotten used to the Finger KB ... makes the transition to new things so much easier for me. Take care ...
Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Hope you're able to figure out a way to make 2.5 work for you ... the new stuff does have it's compromises. I do think that significant progress is being made, though. I'm glad that I've gotten used to the Finger KB ... makes the transition to new things so much easier for me. Take care ...
Used FKB, a while back ... don't remember, does it have a "phone keypad" option for typing rather than a full qwerty?

Oh, while i'm at it... is there a way to turn off the full page wx animation on the home screen, but still have the wx under the clock? Kinda got tired of the clouds constantly getting in the way yesterday all the time. It's neat, but the novelty wore off quickly when it started getting in the way.

Last edited by Vancer; 11-22-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Used FKB, a while back ... don't remember, does it have a "phone keypad" option for typing rather than a full qwerty?

Oh, while i'm at it... is there a way to turn off the full page wx animation on the home screen, but still have the wx under the clock? Kinda got tired of the clouds constantly getting in the way yesterday all the time. It's neat, but the novelty wore off quickly when it started getting in the way.
You know, I don't remember ... never have used a phone keypad. I'd check, but I'm testing a rom without FKB at the moment. If it doesn't, there is the ability to customize one. As for the weather animations, the sunny one was really laggy, but I finally got that fixed by changing the background. It's not nearly as intrusive as it was.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

It seems everytime I add a new sys to the kitchen I end up breaking the SMS in the Messaging Client. This time I added 28002 and everything is working that I tested thus far, except the SMS not sending issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development