PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

anyone have the recmodded 21890? I really want to incorporate this into the kitchen I just downloaded before I flash a new ROM

(might be easier to just upload the new sys and xip folders with the new builds)
Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

If I only want to have SPB Shell on a ROM I build with this kitchen, and not even have any sense 2.5 loaded onto it (which would save some space in itself) how would I do that? Which parts in the kitchen do I uncheck?

I have a 1.7 ROM I built and I am using sense 2.5 and SPB Shell, but sometimes it gets buggy and I think I might just want to have SPB Shell.
Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
If I only want to have SPB Shell on a ROM I build with this kitchen, and not even have any sense 2.5 loaded onto it (which would save some space in itself) how would I do that? Which parts in the kitchen do I uncheck?

I have a 1.7 ROM I built and I am using sense 2.5 and SPB Shell, but sometimes it gets buggy and I think I might just want to have SPB Shell.
Thanks
I'd suggest starting out with one of the titanium templates, either 21887 (6.5) or 28014 (6.5.x), that OMJ provides in his kitchen. You can then further customize from there. That's what I did and it's working great w/SPB MS3.5.3. I have subsequently made a very lean 21889 version, w/MS on top, then I cab install everything I can for easy updating without recooking and flashing.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Does titanium take up less space/memory than sense 2.5?

Last edited by Wond3r; 02-03-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

23102 is really fast. It's working great. For anyone who has installed it are you having problems with the Leo Dialer not showing picture of the person when they are calling? I just ran into that.

Last edited by mshnayde; 02-03-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Significantly less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
23102 is really fast. It's working great. For anyone who has installed it are you having problems with the Leo Dialer not showing picture of the person when they are calling? I just ran into that.
Nope, it works perfectly for me.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
when i was cooking titanium only roms (no manila) I would often have 75+ mb free after flash AND mods. Since I've been cooking sense ROMs I think the most space I have ended up with after flash and mods is about 40 mb or so.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Absolutely! With SPB MS installed on the device and a fresh boot, and most everything else cab installed on Internal Storage, I'm at Storage:69 and Programs:130!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

unreal253 is a n00b

Okay I'm having a huge problem installing TSowen taskbar to my Roms. I've tried every new release of 6.5.x roms. Everytime I install the cab, the softkeys on the bottom taskbar are greyed out, and no start menu button. So basically I have to reflash because I cant get into TC or file explorer. So I tried copying dlls to Windows directory and same thing happens. I believe its because no tsowen taskbar has the editted shellres (start menu) to allow the start menu to be at the bottom taskbar..I tried bringing this subject up in a reeseboy rom thread, and I was advised to ask the question in a kitchen thread and Ive also tried bringing it up in every 6.5 taskbar thread..Im just not familiar with building kitchens or cabs or dlls..thanks for any reply
Old 02-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal253 View Post
Okay I'm having a huge problem installing TSowen taskbar to my Roms. I've tried every new release of 6.5.x roms. Everytime I install the cab, the softkeys on the bottom taskbar are greyed out, and no start menu button. So basically I have to reflash because I cant get into TC or file explorer. So I tried copying dlls to Windows directory and same thing happens. I believe its because no tsowen taskbar has the editted shellres (start menu) to allow the start menu to be at the bottom taskbar..I tried bringing this subject up in a reeseboy rom thread, and I was advised to ask the question in a kitchen thread and Ive also tried bringing it up in every 6.5 taskbar thread..Im just not familiar with building kitchens or cabs or dlls..thanks for any reply
I've been on 1.7 (28014) with the tsowen taskbar for a while now. No problems here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development