PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
Aight..Just cooked a rom using the 23529 sys. Is it suppose to say "Beta Expires: 05/01/2010?"
Yep. Although it won't expire on that day, as the kitchen removes the timebomb. Not that it matters, I'm sure you'll be using a different build by then
Old 02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Hybrid Tread Mode (as newsgroup methodology)

erased because nobody use "Hybrid Thread mode" as the Display mode to view this Forum. "Hybrid Thread mode" did not display the posts in a chronological order BUT in an special order where questions and answers (replies for that especific post) are concatenated (linked).
----------------------------
Sincerely Sabroso
From Chile (Southamerica)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-15-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Yep. Although it won't expire on that day, as the kitchen removes the timebomb. Not that it matters, I'm sure you'll be using a different build by then
dude... i would like to give all u guys a suggestion.
thats the way in doing it and it's working good for me so far on all sys i ever used.
i use clac's sys from his wvga kitchen and just replace to the needed dpi 480x640 from another version of that sys in vga and the nk.
that way i get a clean sys with not a whole lot of garbage in it.
yes he is missing bluetooth folders all the time and some files from voicecommand... but thats it... much easier than trying to clean out the sys myself from unneeded packages and such, and he really is as always on top of all things and updates, even more then when he was here on the vga section.
i hope that helps some people who have issues with new sys and what to do with them and such.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC EVO

amelcher is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
dude... i would like to give all u guys a suggestion.
thats the way in doing it and it's working good for me so far on all sys i ever used.
i use clac's sys from his wvga kitchen and just replace to the needed dpi 480x640 from another version of that sys in vga and the nk.
that way i get a clean sys with not a whole lot of garbage in it.
yes he is missing bluetooth folders all the time and some files from voicecommand... but thats it... much easier than trying to clean out the sys myself from unneeded packages and such, and he really is as always on top of all things and updates, even more then when he was here on the vga section.
i hope that helps some people who have issues with new sys and what to do with them and such.

I have never switched SYS from different kitchens, if you have the time, could you either point me to a post that explains how to do it or could you explain it in a 1-2-3 format because I love Calk's kitchens and use them with my TP2 but I want to build a new ROM for my wife's Diamond and since it seems these links are down, that seems to be the only other option right now. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelcher View Post
I have never switched SYS from different kitchens, if you have the time, could you either point me to a post that explains how to do it or could you explain it in a 1-2-3 format because I love Calk's kitchens and use them with my TP2 but I want to build a new ROM for my wife's Diamond and since it seems these links are down, that seems to be the only other option right now. Thanks in advance.
+1.

I wanted the 23529 SYS so I checked Calks sys folder but didn't find anything there.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 02-12-2010, 10:52 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
+1.

I wanted the 23529 SYS so I checked Calks sys folder but didn't find anything there.
ill try to fix something up and upload it for u guys.. i don't really have the time to explain all of that... it's very simple but u gotta know what u doing and what might be missing or whats needed to be recmoded and such... and putting up lists takes longer than doing it myself.
ill put it up by tomorrow morning.

edit... actually give me about 30 min and its done.

Last edited by amikam; 02-12-2010 at 10:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ill try to fix something up and upload it for u guys.. i don't really have the time to explain all of that... it's very simple but u gotta know what u doing and what might be missing or whats needed to be recmoded and such... and putting up lists takes longer than doing it myself.
haha..i hear you. thanks bro!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:

edit... actually give me about 30 min and its done.
I mean I recmodded my 23529 correctly and everything. Used the list of recommended stuff to recmod, and the sys has been working perfectly for me and at least a few other people.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
I mean I recmodded my 23529 correctly and everything. Used the list of recommended stuff to recmod, and the sys has been working perfectly for me and at least a few other people.
i didn't say anything about what u've done... i just told everyone how i do it.
maybe it would help make some people's life easier and hopefully more people would start porting sys to vga themselves.

Last edited by amikam; 02-12-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
thanks..giving it a try right now. will let you guys know how it goes.

*** EDIT ***

Aight..Just cooked a rom using the 23529 sys. Is it suppose to say "Beta Expires: 05/01/2010?"

also, I did what you suggested and opera loads and works fine but when I hit "open browser" from the internet tab, I get an error saying "Could not initialize Opera"
delete this key & reboot

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]
"Today"="Beta"
"Expiry"="Expires: %02d/%02d/%04d"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]
"About"="- BETA"

to remove from kitchen, go to OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9\SYS\28014\SHARED\COMMON\Shell\1f1aca24-d942-464a-9281-10567741499c.rgu

and delete it from there

Last edited by OMJ; 02-12-2010 at 11:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development