PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...01da0f25e869f4

supposably there all there. And yes all 13 lol....some are as new as 3 days ago....and theres a ton of new builds none of us even recognize.

shoot on over to xda, theres a whole forum with the current updates.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...01da0f25e869f4

supposably there all there. And yes all 13 lol....some are as new as 3 days ago....and theres a ton of new builds none of us even recognize.

shoot on over to xda, theres a whole forum with the current updates.
are 22xxx 6.5 or 6.5.x?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

i believe 22xxx is 6.5.3, theres only 1 out of all 13 of them that is a regaulr old style 6.5
Old 02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah the 21890 is the one that caught my eye, wouldn't mind flashing it to see if it's got anything more to offer than 21877,

maybe I'll flash and see, or see if OMJ has flashed any of these yet.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:46 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I have the 6.5.x tweak included and still getting it to load too low.

Let me describe...usually when it is loading Sense half of the wording Launching HTC Sense is cut off, but now I can read the entire thing and it loads Sense too low. I didnt have any problems on 1.7 so I will go back.
I think "Launching HTC Sense" will be cut off until manila.exe fully loads. I'm not sure why it would be too low, you could compare your selections w/ my template.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Wonder if this is a 21887 vs 28014 thing? Or did you update the sense package that controls the ie favs and it's working properly now?

(Just to make sure we are on the same page... you have to have greater than 11 favorites to experience this. I can "drag up" one page to get to the next five and a half favs but after that it just jumps back down when you drag up a second time... so favs #12 and 13 fall back down out of reach)
I doubt it has anything to do w/ the SYS, but anythings possible. No, I did not update anything that would affect it.

I only have 12 favs, but I am only using 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
My pleasure.
While you're at it, is it possible to have the default option for Prepending phone numbers with a "1" when it's a different area set to Disable instead of Enable? I doubt that there are any people using a smartphone that don't have long-distance included in their plans; with that being true, no one who uses a Diamond should ever have to dial a "1" before their number.
yep...my ROM has it disabled, but I dont recall what the reg edit is & where it's at in the kitchen, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Well I don't know why I didn't notice it before but there is an option to have it unlock when you plug the usb and/or charger cable in. That should fix my issue I'm guessing.
I just activated "Unlock on AC", and that seemed to do the trick, but I dont think that will help you as you would have to have it plugged in...or maybe u already do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
Overall I like 1.8, does seem a tad bit smoother/faster than 1.7. Thanks again for your time and effort OMJ. I think 1.8 is a keeper. Yet I know when you come out with something new I'll probably be tempted to try. Good work OMJ!
El Mono
Thx....I dont see much coming for updates until Amarullz ports 1922 to VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
HEY OMJ....lovee your kitchens and how complete and neat they are...

Just wondering with the 13 different builds that got released yestarday on XDA, just wondering when and if your gonna build a new kitchen with those integrated into it.....

Look forward to your continued effort and work.
I havent downloaded them yet....I always like to wait a few to see what the consensus is....but it would be easier if I did switch to one to mod it, then upload just the SYS instead of the whole kitchen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=11253
Old 02-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Hm I built a few ROMs out of those sys and none of them will boot up :-/

Last edited by cesium; 02-01-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Hm I built a few ROMs out of those sys and none of them will boot up :-/
all the sys needs some recmodding... that sucks... i took me a while and some research to get 21890 working right.
i'd bet its the same for all of them... too many modules... i'd bet u already know that though...
here where i got some of my info from:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4573873
and i used this to recmod:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=576027

i know i'ts kinda old and for blackstone... but it worked for me.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
all the sys needs some recmodding... that sucks... i took me a while and some research to get 21890 working right.
i'd bet its the same for all of them... too many modules... i'd bet u already know that though...

So how is 21890 compared to 21887 or 21889; any noticeable differences?
Old 02-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post

I had a feeling that recmodding them might be needed

Oddly enough though, I redownloaded 28190 stock off xda, and it worked fine in mystery's kitchen but not OMJs (with no recmodding). Not sure what the issue is. Trying 24001 now!

EDIT: 24001 works too without recmodding! Not sure why OMJs kitchen is having troubles. I don't have more EXTs or OEMs in his kitchen, so I have no idea. Oh well, Mystery's kitchen will work for now, I hate recmodding

EDIT2: I think I figured it out. In visual kitchen, you need to set the SYS selection first, and then teh XIP. If done the other way around, it doesn't work properly.

Last edited by cesium; 02-01-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
I had a feeling that recmodding them might be needed

Oddly enough though, I redownloaded 28190 stock off xda, and it worked fine in mystery's kitchen but not OMJs (with no recmodding). Not sure what the issue is. Trying 24001 now!

EDIT: 24001 works too without recmodding! Not sure why OMJs kitchen is having troubles. I don't have more EXTs or OEMs in his kitchen, so I have no idea. Oh well, Mystery's kitchen will work for now, I hate recmodding

EDIT2: I think I figured it out. In visual kitchen, you need to set the SYS selection first, and then teh XIP. If done the other way around, it doesn't work properly.
not sure what u mean... but i know that in mytery kitchen the oem folder is recmodded and in omj (1.8 anyways) it not... so thats y u get too much modules.
but... theres also a good reason for not recmodding everything u can... some must stay as modules or u might loss performance not to mention u might have some issues...
so omj did the right thing by not recmodding all the oem folder just cuz i think no one is really sure what can be recmod and what not.

Last edited by amikam; 02-02-2010 at 12:06 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development