PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 12:06 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
In the phone settings, on the last tab, unselect the first option on the Advanced tab. OK.
Voila.
thx, I had forgotten about these settings. I am going to make adjustments in my ROM/Kitchen....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendS etting]
"RejectEnable"=dword:00000000
"AddNumber"=dword:00000000
"Message"="I am busy right now. I'll call you back later."
"KeyPadMode"=dword:00000000
"StylusOpenNote"=dword:00000000
"ConnectingVibration"=dword:00000001
"ConnectingVibrationLevel"=dword:00000004
"KeyPadVibration"=dword:00000001
"KeyPadVibrationLevel"=dword:00000003
"EditThenSendMsg"=dword:00000001
"EnableSpkWithFaceDown"=dword:00000001
"SupportReduceNoiseInCall"=dword:00000001
"ReduceNoiseInCall"=dword:00000001
"SupportStylusToOpenNotes"=dword:00000001
"SupportOpenSPKInFaceDown"=dword:00000001
"SupportVibrateInPressKeyPad"=dword:00000001
"SupportBePolite"=dword:00000001
"SupportHomeDialing"=dword:00000001
"VibrateLevelWhenAutoSpeaker"=dword:00000006
"EnableHomeDialing"=dword:00000001
"EnableBePolite"=dword:00000001
"EnableHandWriting"=dword:00000000
"EnablePktMode"=dword:00000000
Old 01-29-2010, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

i found a regedit on xda a while back that is helpful with the 2g leo dialer.
if u missed it check this... for me that actually shows that it disconnects the data (the arrows goes away), im not sure if thats what does it but def improve the speed of loading the dialer.
notice that in the package there is also "pchanImages2.dll"... add this to reg:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\PreloadModules\PhCa nImage2]
"Module"="\\windows\\phcanImages2.dll"
"Order"=dword:000000FF

try it and see if u see any difference.

edit: i forget that i actually skinned it also... i just looked at the dll and pchanimage2.dll is actually only for the landscape mod for the dialer.... so technically i think that if anybody wants to save about 4-5 mb on the device they can lose that file if they dont use the dialer in landscape.... u would probably keep it cuz of facebook, i think u need landscape for that but could be wrong.
im gonna try it out in a few and see if that actually works without that file and ill report back just so the info would be out there.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 01-29-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Bell

scmasaru is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
In the phone settings, on the last tab, unselect the first option on the Advanced tab. OK.
Voila.
My first checkbox is already unchecked. I think the "Send Text" does not respect the setting. I think the checkbox is only for pressing the End key. The Send Key button, however respects the second checkbox so I can use it as a workaround so the button does not immediately send the text message but this is less than idea as I still cannot answer the phone in time. Is there any way to completely remove the button?
Old 01-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OMJ I downloaded your 1.7 kitchen exactly one week ago today,

since then I see there have been some updates and I am ready to cook a new sense ROM, have you/could you upload maybe just the leo dialer and other various changes you've made so I can replace in the kitchen before I cook?

edit: After reading more of this thread that I missed I get the impression there's a new kitchen or do I have the latest one?

Last edited by orangekid; 01-29-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metropcs

rcordero212 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rcordero212

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is anyone else having problems answering phone calls. Seems to hang or I end up missing the call quite often. I do have Diamond tweak installed to keep the phone disconnected from Data that's all. Seem to remember someone talking about this before but can't seem to find the thread.
Thanks.
Make sure the the reg entry SuspendResume = #777 and nothing else!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:35 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OMJ I downloaded your 1.7 kitchen exactly one week ago today,

since then I see there have been some updates and I am ready to cook a new sense ROM, have you/could you upload maybe just the leo dialer and other various changes you've made so I can replace in the kitchen before I cook?

edit: After reading more of this thread that I missed I get the impression there's a new kitchen or do I have the latest one?
yeah, I'm gonna upload the latest kitchen sometime today....as time permits

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i found a regedit on xda a while back that is helpful with the 2g leo dialer.
if u missed it check this... for me that actually shows that it disconnects the data (the arrows goes away), im not sure if thats what does it but def improve the speed of loading the dialer.
notice that in the package there is also "pchanImages2.dll"... add this to reg:

"Module"="\\windows\\phcanImages2.dll"
"Order"=dword:000000FF

try it and see if u see any difference.

edit: i forget that i actually skinned it also... i just looked at the dll and pchanimage2.dll is actually only for the landscape mod for the dialer.... so technically i think that if anybody wants to save about 4-5 mb on the device they can lose that file if they dont use the dialer in landscape.... u would probably keep it cuz of facebook, i think u need landscape for that but could be wrong.
im gonna try it out in a few and see if that actually works without that file and ill report back just so the info would be out there.
thx...just checked my phone, I dont have that reg key...

but I do have....

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\PreloadModules\PhCa nImage]

Last edited by OMJ; 01-29-2010 at 11:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah, I'm gonna upload the latest kitchen sometime today....as time permits

Roger that, I'll just wait to DL the new kitchen then before I cook anything

Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Do ya all want some stuff? I thought I would share here too since you all know how to work a kitchen. This has OMJ's kitchen structure cause it's my take on his 2.1/2.5 kitchen. Shhhh! It's good stuff to pick over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Well, it's time to move on... As many of you have heard I'm getting a Touch Pro 2 in a couple of days. This means I'm uploading my KITCHEN as I move on. I'll still support this, but probably no more updates.

To use my kitchen:
1. download and install OMJ's kitchen.

2. Download my rstg_VGAKitchen_EXTs_1_29_2010.rar

3. Unarchive both. I've maintained the directory structure and included my ..\tools\romsaved directory. The EXT directory I've deleted most of the dupes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Or you can just pick through my 415MB's of additional VisualKitchen EXT's. This includes everything I use for my Sense 2.1, Sense 2.5, and Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 kitchens. Thanks to OMJ, this is my spin on parts of his Diamond kitchens. There are plenty of extra's for Sense too! I have no problem with you'all using this in a rom, THAT'S WHAT IT THERE FOR! Keep the ROM's ALIVE!!!

Enjoy the goodies while I transition to Calkulins WVGA Kitchen. I'll link my packages in the first post so you can easily find them as well...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-29-2010 at 03:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Do ya all want some stuff? I thought I would share here too since you all know how to work a kitchen. This has OMJ's kitchen structure cause it's my take on his 2.1/2.5 kitchen. Shhhh! It's good stuff to pick over!
Yes! Thanks rstoyguy and have fun with your new phone
Old 01-29-2010, 08:28 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
thx Don! have fun w/ WVGA!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development