PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 03:46 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
omj: i see, thanks for replying - I'll just live with it for now, as I've caved and ordered a Tilt 2 anyway (mainly so I can use the same phone in Canada and the U.K.) I don't honestly have enough data to say for sure it's when it's in locked mode that it won't pick up the call, but that's how it feels. The 'slide to answer' slider reacts and slides across to the side, then the screen just sits there showing the slider in fully-slid position for a while, then goes back to the home screen (not the lock screen...) showing a missed call. A bit strange. Ah, well. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

I had an overnight hang today as well :/ meant I missed my morning alarm, d'oh...

edit: I'm gonna try disabling 'unlock on call'. Maybe that has something to do with it. I can't remember what the defaults for Manila Locker are, though

edit 2: just tried calling myself from the house phone a few times. Changing 'unlock on call' didn't help. And from that testing, it's not the lock screen, it's just random - a couple of times it did work to pick up the call, a couple of times it didn't. Whether the phone was locked made no difference. sigh.
sounds like your phone was lagging when that happened. when the phone rings w/ the phone locked, you should see the lock screen briefly, then it should disappear & you will see the dialer & the incoming call....maybe a funky flash...
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
copy/paste works for me in the messaging mod
maybe i'm just doing it completely wrong. are we talking about copying from messages someone has sent you? or only copying/pasting what is in the message box? i can copy/paste what i have typed in the message box before i send it, but if i ever want to copy/paste between people on messages already sent i have to go into tmail.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:39 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
maybe i'm just doing it completely wrong. are we talking about copying from messages someone has sent you? or only copying/pasting what is in the message box? i can copy/paste what i have typed in the message box before i send it, but if i ever want to copy/paste between people on messages already sent i have to go into tmail.
yeah, I am unable to highlight & copy text in history, but I can paste into the message box
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
these would be XML's that you have made.....ie....I have one that creates all my pop3/imap/exchange accounts, creates my wifi connection.

when SASHIMI runs, and loads your cab's it will ask whether u want to install to memory or storage.
Not exactly.
You put the cabs you want in main memory in the \Cabs directory.
You put the cabs you want in Internal storage in the \Cabs\SC directory.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

mutantman is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

In SENSE 2.5 WM 6.5.3 V 1.5

Hey this might just be me but on the dialer the Keyboard and End keys are off the edge (i can see like the top line of the black keyboard button and red end call button but thats it).not even a scroller to get to them, so I cant use the keyboard incall.

Sorry about the complaint
Old 01-20-2010, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

kennya is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

My text messages are all weird.

Backed up all info including text messages with PIM.
Flashed OMJ's rom.
Restored PIM backup.
Now whenever I get new text messages, they don't show up at the top. Instead they are in the middle so I have to scroll down to find new messages.

Anyone have this problem? I'm using Sense 2.5
Old 01-20-2010, 08:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

Two bugs that i found with 28014 latest version.
1. The notification panel would pop up during every call.
2. G sensor would not calibrate and hence my son can not play teeter.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS MOBILITY

Ice_Biker is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/15

Quote:
Sense 2.1 21887 v1.3

DOWNLOAD
Sense 2.1 28014 v1.3
DOWNLOAD
Sense 2.5 21887 v1.3
DOWNLOAD

...Looks like I'll forget borking for today
CHEERS OMJ!
(somewhere in the world its that time ... **yawns**)

EDIT: 4 more sleeps till TAMPA!

Last edited by Ice_Biker; 01-20-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Update
Old 01-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OMJ if I download your latest kitchen will it have all the latest updates you put in your new ROMs?
Old 01-20-2010, 10:29 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Not exactly.
You put the cabs you want in main memory in the \Cabs directory.
You put the cabs you want in Internal storage in the \Cabs\SC directory.
I told u I was new @ SASHIMI, lol....didnt know that, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantman View Post
In SENSE 2.5 WM 6.5.3 V 1.5

Hey this might just be me but on the dialer the Keyboard and End keys are off the edge (i can see like the top line of the black keyboard button and red end call button but thats it).not even a scroller to get to them, so I cant use the keyboard incall.

Sorry about the complaint
did u try to reset? check taskmager & make sure phcanvga.exe process is running

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennya View Post
My text messages are all weird.

Backed up all info including text messages with PIM.
Flashed OMJ's rom.
Restored PIM backup.
Now whenever I get new text messages, they don't show up at the top. Instead they are in the middle so I have to scroll down to find new messages.

Anyone have this problem? I'm using Sense 2.5
according to amarullz, this can happen when u restore text msgs...he suggests not restoring texts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
Two bugs that i found with 28014 latest version.
1. The notification panel would pop up during every call.
2. G sensor would not calibrate and hence my son can not play teeter.
can ya be more specific w/ which rom u r using? I'm on 28015 sense 2.5 & teeter & calibration works fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OMJ if I download your latest kitchen will it have all the latest updates you put in your new ROMs?
no, the latest 2.1 adds are not in v1.7

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development