PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:37 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

OMG, amarullz just updated the peoplemessaging again....just when I thought my phone might get a break, lol

*EDIT* I just updated, lots of good updates to the messaging....I will make a cab tomorrow for those who dont want to reflash.

Last edited by OMJ; 12-01-2009 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

lexxsee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

run manila error E-natives suite has been terminated
Old 12-01-2009, 01:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

berniebennybernard is a n00b

The 6.1 build has troubles with text messages. The buttons in the messaging tab seems to have problems. I could hit the button and write a new text message or see all the text messages by hitting the bar button, but I can't seem to now.
Quote:
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Old 12-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: IUSACELL

ftatv is a n00b

When I edit settings in EPST in your rom the phone shut off automaticaly after I press Ok to save, settings doesnt save and phone doesnt restart.

When i used the medium hill rom setting save correctly and phone restart automaticaly.

Note: this issue happend in roms created with calkulins kitchen.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

ChansteR390 is just getting started

The newest update is great and the new messaging client is good as well. The only problem is that now when you want to type a new message and hit the menu button and hit new message, it will restart Sense. Also the little new message button at the top corner does not work.

I did find a work around in which you hit all messages and type new message through the windows messaging.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Good god I think I'm flashing now. I don't have a Diamond that needs constant attention since my screen shattered so I think I will play with it.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

moonwoo is a n00b
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwoo
Hi Everyone,

I am using OMJ's 6.5 rom and I noticed a couple of things.

first off, the screen will randomly shut off
second, sometimes the ringtone will not sound OR if it does sound it is VERY loud even at the lowest setting.

Everything else is great! Anyone with similar problems?

sounds like a bad flash

Hey OMJ. Thanks for the input. I'll try to re-flash. Should I have gotten an error with the flash? Because everything said it went through fine. Also I love your ROM and I am wondering if you ever update older versions of your ROM such as the WM 6.5 not the 6.5.3? Everything sounds great on the new versions and all that but I'm not a huge fan of the start button being on the bottom of the home screen

Thanks again for the great ROM
Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChansteR390 View Post
The newest update is great and the new messaging client is good as well. The only problem is that now when you want to type a new message and hit the menu button and hit new message, it will restart Sense. Also the little new message button at the top corner does not work.

I did find a work around in which you hit all messages and type new message through the windows messaging.
I havent had this problem on the newest build. Are you backing up text messages and then restoring them after a new flash?

OMJ, The only thing i have found so far is the people tab. I added a couple of people and then selected one, when i hit back to go back to the people tab, all of the empty squares that didnt have a contact in them, turned white.

EDIT: Ok, oddly enough, I added a few more people to the people tab and the white boxes went back to normal. Strange but its fine now.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 12-01-2009 at 09:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started

Just wondering, but when you're doing the flash dance, to cut down on the time it takes, can you just turn off the phone while the shipped rom is customizing to cancel it? Or do you really need to let it do it's whole customizing thing?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Telus

icutzo is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to icutzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Just wondering, but when you're doing the flash dance, to cut down on the time it takes, can you just turn off the phone while the shipped rom is customizing to cancel it? Or do you really need to let it do it's whole customizing thing?
Once your at the "Tap the screen to start..." screen of your shipped rom installation you can then flash to your custom rom. I`ve been doing it like that since we`ve first started seeing 6.5 roms and it works perfectly !

And don`t worry if your Activesync on your pc doesn`t find your phone, it will still find it once you run your custom rom setup.

Carrier : Telus
Phone : HTC Diamond

Running on :
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development