View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChansteR390 View Post
The newest update is great and the new messaging client is good as well. The only problem is that now when you want to type a new message and hit the menu button and hit new message, it will restart Sense. Also the little new message button at the top corner does not work.

I did find a work around in which you hit all messages and type new message through the windows messaging.
I havent had this problem on the newest build. Are you backing up text messages and then restoring them after a new flash?

OMJ, The only thing i have found so far is the people tab. I added a couple of people and then selected one, when i hit back to go back to the people tab, all of the empty squares that didnt have a contact in them, turned white.

EDIT: Ok, oddly enough, I added a few more people to the people tab and the white boxes went back to normal. Strange but its fine now.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 12-01-2009 at 09:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.