PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinehart View Post
What changes do I need to make? I'm having trouble with just the OMJ ROM's version of Internet Explorer. I always get the "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error message. I flashed to the stock sprint ROM and then flashed to the OMJ ROM. Should I be doing something else? Thanks again for your help.
just go to start-setings -conections-manage existing conection-edit-and type Sprint in the name of the conection field.And push next-next-finish.Thats it.I believe you need to do it with evry generic custom room out here...
Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
just go to start-setings -conections-manage existing conection-edit-and type Sprint in the name of the conection field.And push next-next-finish.Thats it.I believe you need to do it with evry generic custom room out here...
I don't think you answered his question. What he needs to do is to hit cancel, and continue his IE. It works, just have a irrelevant warning. Simply ignore the warning.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

With nothing else running, after a soft reset I keep getting these error messages that Storage Memory is low and I need to close some running programs.
Anyone else seeing this? Using the 23569 Sense 2.5 ROM. (Until I get mine running the way I want it. )

Old 06-14-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
With nothing else running, after a soft reset I keep getting these error messages that Storage Memory is low and I need to close some running programs.
Anyone else seeing this? Using the 23569 Sense 2.5 ROM. (Until I get mine running the way I want it. )
You are using the original OMJ ROM? did you change anything? His rom seems small and less memory problem to me. But I do lately use the tools to delete the myphone and several other things.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:50 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
You are using the original OMJ ROM? did you change anything? His rom seems small and less memory problem to me. But I do lately use the tools to delete the myphone and several other things.
I'm an idiot.
Found the issue.
On my ROMs, I've altered the SASHIMI file so that I can properly install apps to Internal Memory. Apparently OMJ's doesn't have this, so when everything was done, all the apps installed to to Main Memory. Left me with 5-10KB of Storage memory. Once I started to sync, I immediately got errors. Same thing with receiving email or updating anything.

I just reflashed and manually made sure that SASHIMI installed everything correctly. Took a little extra time, but it's working great now.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:55 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
I'm an idiot.
Found the issue.
On my ROMs, I've altered the SASHIMI file so that I can properly install apps to Internal Memory. Apparently OMJ's doesn't have this, so when everything was done, all the apps installed to to Main Memory. Left me with 5-10KB of Storage memory. Once I started to sync, I immediately got errors. Same thing with receiving email or updating anything.

I just reflashed and manually made sure that SASHIMI installed everything correctly. Took a little extra time, but it's working great now.
I thought the code for that was on the internal storage, not the rom....I never had an issue installing apps to IS via SASHIMI
Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I thought the code for that was on the internal storage, not the rom....I never had an issue installing apps to IS via SASHIMI
You know, I thought that too. But it was only happening on your ROM.
And this last time, I watched the whole thing to make sure.

I was just about ready to flash back to shipped, I was getting so frustrated.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
You know, I thought that too. But it was only happening on your ROM.
And this last time, I watched the whole thing to make sure.

I was just about ready to flash back to shipped, I was getting so frustrated.
It only happens on 6.5.x and is caused by a line in the .mscr that is stored on your internal storage (so it's not a ROM issue per se, other than 6.5.x vs 6.1/6.5). You can find the line to change at the sashimi forums or probably by searching here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

@OMJ: Saw your comment on XDA about MaxSense. Just wanted to thank you for continuing to follow up on that and looking after your loyal Diamond users. Thanks a bunch.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:09 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It only happens on 6.5.x and is caused by a line in the .mscr that is stored on your internal storage (so it's not a ROM issue per se, other than 6.5.x vs 6.1/6.5). You can find the line to change at the sashimi forums or probably by searching here.
I didn't even think of that. My previous ROMs were all 6.5s and I had edited the mscr for them. That makes a lot of sense (pardon the pun).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development