PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ, can you make a final rom for the diamond with the maxsense?

Thanks
rick
I certainly will as soon as I get the files....I still have not got a response, I'll try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap_ingo View Post
I'll try to rephrase to this since I wasn't able to get the EPST settings working.

I was doing some research and it looks like most of the time the problem is the HTC_GUARDIAN.EXE that's running in the background, restoring the EPST settings when saved. I did look for the file but it can't find it anywhere in the filesystem, does this rom (OMJ 2.5) includes this file? Or any other app that prevents the EPST settings from being saved when edited? Or is it just an error in the settings editor included in this rom that's not working?

Thanks in advance!
I dont believe htc_guardian is in the rom, but i'll check

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
OMJ did you get your EVO?
yepper, check my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinehart View Post
I'm having the same issue with Internet Explorer and I think it's also preventing me from using other apps that need to connect to the internet. Opera works fine, but apps like facebook and netflix mobile just sit there on the opening screen when attempting to connect. Any ideas? Thanks.
if u have opera installed make sure it's set as the default browser
Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 PM
krinehart

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I certainly will as soon as I get the files....I still have not got a response, I'll try again.

I dont believe htc_guardian is in the rom, but i'll check

yepper, check my sig

if u have opera installed make sure it's set as the default browser
It is set as the default browser, and even after a reset I'm experiencing the same issue.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
It is set as the default browser, and even after a reset I'm experiencing the same issue.
You changed egszisting conection name from Date to Sprint,yes?
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM
krinehart

Red face Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
You changed egszisting conection name from Date to Sprint,yes?
I'm sorry, I don't really know what that means. I didn't change any connection names since the internet connection seems to work. I guess I'll have to try a different ROM until this issue can be fixed.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:16 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I'm sorry, I don't really know what that means. I didn't change any connection names since the internet connection seems to work. I guess I'll have to try a different ROM until this issue can be fixed.
Go back to shipped, make your changes, then flash OMJs ROM back.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:32 PM
krinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Go back to shipped, make your changes, then flash OMJs ROM back.
What changes do I need to make? I'm having trouble with just the OMJ ROM's version of Internet Explorer. I always get the "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error message. I flashed to the stock sprint ROM and then flashed to the OMJ ROM. Should I be doing something else? Thanks again for your help.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
What changes do I need to make? I'm having trouble with just the OMJ ROM's version of Internet Explorer. I always get the "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error message. I flashed to the stock sprint ROM and then flashed to the OMJ ROM. Should I be doing something else? Thanks again for your help.
I went through my SYS's & it seems like METADATA has been missing in the last few WM6.5.5 builds, if you want I can add METADATA in 23569 so see if it corrects your problem.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

kayge is a n00b

Could you update to the latest Cookie Home Tab v1.8 as long as you're updating that Rom?

Specifically the one without the Kimi messaging.

PS. Love your Rom sorry to see you go to EVO, but nice your still hanging around to take care of us lol.

**Edit** Apparently a v1.8.1 update is coming in a day or two to fix a few known issues for the cookie mod.

Last edited by kayge; 06-08-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
Could you update to the latest Cookie Home Tab v1.8 as long as you're updating that Rom?

Specifically the one without the Kimi messaging.

PS. Love your Rom sorry to see you go to EVO, but nice your still hanging around to take care of us lol.

**Edit** Apparently a v1.8.1 update is coming in a day or two to fix a few known issues for the cookie mod.
sounds good, I'll wait...btw...whats the link?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:24 AM
krinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I went through my SYS's & it seems like METADATA has been missing in the last few WM6.5.5 builds, if you want I can add METADATA in 23569 so see if it corrects your problem.
That would be fantastic, thank you!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development