View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ, can you make a final rom for the diamond with the maxsense?

Thanks
rick
I certainly will as soon as I get the files....I still have not got a response, I'll try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap_ingo View Post
I'll try to rephrase to this since I wasn't able to get the EPST settings working.

I was doing some research and it looks like most of the time the problem is the HTC_GUARDIAN.EXE that's running in the background, restoring the EPST settings when saved. I did look for the file but it can't find it anywhere in the filesystem, does this rom (OMJ 2.5) includes this file? Or any other app that prevents the EPST settings from being saved when edited? Or is it just an error in the settings editor included in this rom that's not working?

Thanks in advance!
I dont believe htc_guardian is in the rom, but i'll check

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
OMJ did you get your EVO?
yepper, check my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinehart View Post
I'm having the same issue with Internet Explorer and I think it's also preventing me from using other apps that need to connect to the internet. Opera works fine, but apps like facebook and netflix mobile just sit there on the opening screen when attempting to connect. Any ideas? Thanks.
if u have opera installed make sure it's set as the default browser