PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

seamus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Just tried to play an 80 minute MP3 for a spinning class and the player died about 25 minutes in. No volume... had to reset completely. Music Player has been very flaky on this release. Anyone else exhibiting problems.... solutions....
Old 06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerangedPony View Post
Is it just me or does speaker phone not work in the newest build?
my speaker works fine in call, I just did that on the car. My phone's speaker is weak though.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
Does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut that will mimic the "Update Now" button on the Weather Tab of Sense 2.5. I want to be able to update the weather from the Homescreen without going to the weather tab.

If I have a shortcut I can just link to the weather section of the homescreen using CHT Editor.

Anyone?
I dont think its possible, I would just set it to auto update every so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerangedPony View Post
Is it just me or does speaker phone not work in the newest build?
must be you, working fine for me
Old 06-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: sprint

dcbckup is a n00b
Re: Large percentage of keypad and end call button concealed by menu bar.

Having same problem with my keypad, any fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDumpingLemma View Post
I'm using the latest OMJ Sense 2.5 2012 w/ Co0kie MOD | 23569 | v1.2 w/ Kimi Messaging Mod.

I've been having problems with the "keypad" and "end call" button being concealed by the contacts/windows/menu bar at the bottom of the screen during a call.

To get to the keypad, I have to hit the uncovered top edge of the button which requires precision pushing with the tip of my fingernail. This is really problematic for calls to voicemail, banks, and other places that require numeric input.

I did not have this problem in the prior releases of OMJ's rom.

Is there a way to fix this?

One other thing: This ROM appears missing the METADATA folder used by Internet Explorer. On a fresh launch of IE, the missing METADATA folder causes the error message "Internet Explorer cannot download blank."
Old 06-03-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbckup
Having same problem with my keypad, any fix?

Quote:
I'm using the latest OMJ Sense 2.5 2012 w/ Co0kie MOD | 23569 | v1.2 w/ Kimi Messaging Mod.

I've been having problems with the "keypad" and "end call" button being concealed by the contacts/windows/menu bar at the bottom of the screen during a call.

To get to the keypad, I have to hit the uncovered top edge of the button which requires precision pushing with the tip of my fingernail. This is really problematic for calls to voicemail, banks, and other places that require numeric input.

One other thing: This ROM appears missing the METADATA folder used by Internet Explorer. On a fresh launch of IE, the missing METADATA folder causes the error message "Internet Explorer cannot download blank."
Id try a hard reset cause its working for me. Sometimes after a soft reset, it does the same thing but only on the 1st call, then it returns to normal.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

OMJ, can you make a final rom for the diamond with the maxsense?

Thanks
rick
Old 06-07-2010, 03:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond> TP2> HTC EVO 4G

kermit22 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ, can you make a final rom for the diamond with the maxsense?

Thanks
rick

+1 I would really like to see this too.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

zap_ingo is a n00b
Question Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

I'll try to rephrase to this since I wasn't able to get the EPST settings working.

I was doing some research and it looks like most of the time the problem is the HTC_GUARDIAN.EXE that's running in the background, restoring the EPST settings when saved. I did look for the file but it can't find it anywhere in the filesystem, does this rom (OMJ 2.5) includes this file? Or any other app that prevents the EPST settings from being saved when edited? Or is it just an error in the settings editor included in this rom that's not working?

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap_ingo View Post
Is there a fix for this with this rom? Maybe a newer OMJ rom has this fixed? Which one?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftatv
When I edit settings in EPST in your rom the phone shut off automaticaly after I press Ok to save, settings doesnt save and phone doesnt restart.

When i used the medium hill rom setting save correctly and phone restart automaticaly.

Note: this issue happend in roms created with calkulins kitchen.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

OMJ did you get your EVO?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM
krinehart

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Large percentage of keypad and end call button concealed by menu bar.

Quote:

I'm having the same issue with Internet Explorer and I think it's also preventing me from using other apps that need to connect to the internet. Opera works fine, but apps like facebook and netflix mobile just sit there on the opening screen when attempting to connect. Any ideas? Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development