PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I finally got around to giving this a go, and I'm wondering if anybody has a Swype cab they can post. That's one thing I immediately miss, after having gotten used to that keyboard on my previous ROM.
here you go...

also, if you're looking to find a skin for it, this may interest you (make sure you install the v1.0 VGA cab)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604949
Attached Files
File Type: cab Swype VGA.cab (1.55 MB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I finally got around to giving this a go, and I'm wondering if anybody has a Swype cab they can post. That's one thing I immediately miss, after having gotten used to that keyboard on my previous ROM.

Haven't tried it, but you could give the following a go...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604949
Old 03-11-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
I like the customization of the cookie monster app... just wish it would go even further, like, being able to remove the calendar from home entirely, and putting one row of quick launch there.

Otherwise, this is great. best version yet.
You can have cookie's app auto-hide the calendar when you have no appointment with 1.6.1. If you don't have that version, you can get it here. Also, Cookie'sHomeTabEditor is very useful for changing the registry settings.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

I was playing around with another rom, and of course came back to OMJ's, but I'm in a roaming only area and with data on all the time had crappy battery life, 2-4 hours max, since I don't need data all the time was looking for something that would auto turn off the data

it's been a long 2 weeks at a new job and not sure if someone here posted this or someone on one of the other roms, but this is a nice utility, has given me 8 hours give or take

I have my email check every 5 or 10 minutes (don't remember) and then have this set to disconnect the data after 15 seconds of idle and it works great, just takes a second to connect if I want to pull up a web page, but worth it to get the extra hours of battery
Attached Files
File Type: cab BandSwitch.V1.2.3.CAB (125.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

I just tried out mwalt's (the poster 2 posts above me) HDWall and I love the effect if gives my Diamond. I had used a similar transparency modification on my old Touch and also loved the effect. I find it makes the screen look and feel larger, and more aesthetically appealing.

Good job mwalt, and I hope you continue with it's development, maybe landscape support in the future ect.

Here's an example, notice the top & bottem bars are now transparent, making the screen seem larger:

Anyone know where I can get a copy of this background image:

Or just tell me where to find that background image file (windows dir?), as I could rip it from my old touch.

Last edited by bobram; 03-11-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

jagat is just getting started

omj...u r roms r the best ...i like 23541 on 2/26, but 23544 u got from amikam...is really slower that 23541...juss wanted to let u know...i'm sure u know...thanx 1ce again
Old 03-11-2010, 07:59 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this background image:

Or just tell me where to find that background image file (windows dir?), as I could rip it from my old touch.
I'm pretty sure that's the background from the HTC Hero [default].
Here is one you could "cut up" pretty easily.
Do a Google search for "HTC Hero background default" and you'll find a few others as well. Leave out "default" and you'll get a bunch more. They should work nicely with the Diamond's panoramic backgrounds as well.

Last edited by Trident; 03-11-2010 at 08:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey Ken, love the new non/lzx rom! Btw, what are the codes for the utilities in the "phone codes" folder? Thanks.
they are just shortcuts to those codes....ie...##775#

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzo View Post
What dialer is being used with the latest 23544 roms? Do we have to worry about the ## code vs 911 issue?
I'm still using the LEO dialer, and according to mwalt, yes, since it's a GSM dialer, it will only do one or the other....phone codes or 911:

for 911, use this reg

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DialParser]
"DLL-OEM"="ddcall.dll"
for phone codes, use this reg

Code:
"DLL-OEM"="PhoneCanvas.dll"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagat View Post
omj...u r roms r the best ...i like 23541 on 2/26, but 23544 u got from amikam...is really slower that 23541...juss wanted to let u know...i'm sure u know...thanx 1ce again
thx for the feedback, 23544 seems alittle slower to me too, I'll revisit 23541
Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

I'm still using the LEO dialer, and according to mwalt, yes, since it's a GSM dialer, it will only do one or the other....phone codes or 911:

for 911, use this reg

Code:
"DLL-OEM"="ddcall.dll"
for phone codes, use this reg

Code:
"DLL-OEM"="PhoneCanvas.dll"
In case anyone was wondering, I just checked and the default setting in the ROM is for phonecodes, so it seems that 911 is broken by default. I switched it over to enable 911. I'm glad I found out about this now, instead of whenever I might need it.

Anyone know what the latest/greatest CDMA dialer is? I don't really care so much about the facebook integration in the LEO dialer, I'd rather have working data arrows, working 911 and phone codes. Maybe I'll try my hand at cooking a custom rom with OMJ's kitchen.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Hawaii Tom is just getting started

Nosey: where are you changing the settings for BandSwitch? It looks like just the app I need so I installed it.

OMJ: what exactly is the issue between 911 and phone codes? BTW, I just don't see how your ROM can get better!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development