PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
If anyone is interested in some other animated wallpapers for the home wallpaper I have found these with some extensive searching of the xda forum. I only found them. There are a few more, but i can't remember who made them and i don't want to post w/out proper acknowledgment.

here are the rest.........all acknowledgment goes to the makers: vetvito, devision, diamond_lover, musezicos, DavidMMorley, and CMYLXGO.

they all seem to replace the orange/green background so you can only have one of them as a choice at a time.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:45 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the only way to have a non-full qwerty keyboard to cook my own ROM? I kind of like the two letter per button one but that's never in OMJ's ROMs.
Which one should I include in the kitchen for that option?
I think EzInput 1.5.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

randyamante is a n00b

Quote:

I just gotta figure out the clock flip thing now. I tried the file I usually use but that doesn't seem to work. I tried the manila file that was posted in the below link (page 3 i think) and that didn't help (i copied it to \Windows using total commander)l

Have you tried this?
Same here. Using Sense 2.1. Tried both and flippin' clock still flips!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM
N00b

randyamante is a n00b

Me again. I'm using Sense 2.1 (seems faster). Holding down Start button does not launch Taskmanager. Does this only work with 2.5?
Old 12-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just installed Sense 2.1 6.5.3 rom. My new sms doesn't seem to show up in the sms tab except the first one I got after I flashed. When I try to send through the HTC SMS manager it says "SIM card is missing." Anyone seeing this?
Old 12-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone having a problem with Max Manila on these ROMS. After I install everything works except when I increase the number of shortcuts to 20. the last icon in second row and the last row doesn't respond. Thanks for any help.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:03 AM
N00b

randyamante is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Just installed Sense 2.1 6.5.3 rom. My new sms doesn't seem to show up in the sms tab except the first one I got after I flashed. When I try to send through the HTC SMS manager it says "SIM card is missing." Anyone seeing this?
Having same problem here. Searching forum for an answer.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:44 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the only way to have a non-full qwerty keyboard to cook my own ROM? I kind of like the two letter per button one but that's never in OMJ's ROMs.
Which one should I include in the kitchen for that option?
I'm not sure, I use TouchPal myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
just to clarify, on the newest 28014 6.5.3 we still need to install arcsoft or picmail to get mms working right?

if so, is there a way to get it to work through manila itself? Because I have to disable manila and go to the standard messaging system in order to open a pic

thanks and sorry if this was covered
no, Arcsoft is already included. MMS only work through native messaging...u dont need to disable manila

Quote:
\

I just gotta figure out the clock flip thing now. I tried the file I usually use but that doesn't seem to work. I tried the manila file that was posted in the below link (page 3 i think) and that didn't help (i copied it to \Windows using total commander)l

Have you tried this?
try using the one for 2.1....see attached from scout7

Quote:
Is there anything like this for 2.5?
anything like what?

Quote:
If anyone is interested in some other animated wallpapers for the home wallpaper I have found these with some extensive searching of the xda forum. I only found them. There are a few more, but i can't remember who made them and i don't want to post w/out proper acknowledgment.
thx for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
Me again. I'm using Sense 2.1 (seems faster). Holding down Start button does not launch Taskmanager. Does this only work with 2.5?
that was part of showcase, which was removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
28011 v1.1: Sending an MMS works fine through messaging, but freezes up when starting the message from the album. I changed two settings in MMS Options: changed network to "My ISP," and changed server to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms"

How's MMS working for you guys in 28014?
I just tested...sent fine from messaging & album.....received fine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
according to kimi, sms not working yet on people tab...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi_sae_ireba
i couldn't find a way to remove SIM related menu items from the people tab in time for this release. so, you'll have to ignore them for now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2a0ac464_manila.zip (5.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:31 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
that was part of showcase, which was removed

OK, so which Sense ROM is the last to include showcase, as the task manager by holding down the start icon is a feature I'd like to keep? I am still running 28002 from 12/4 and am having no problems, other than it's a little short on storage memory! Thanks for the Great work by the way, much appreciated!!
Old 12-27-2009, 11:01 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Gullz you should cook your own.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development