PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

callinectes is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
Been using since last night so haven't tested thoroughly, but so far the Sense 2.5 6.5.3 28014 v1.2 is SWEET! It has been stable and battery life is great.

The only things I've noticed so far are the locker allowing button presses after checking this morning (which was resolved with a reset), and manila bar coloration going white in various places
(which was also resolved with a reset).

Activesync OTA is working though when I first set it up it seemed to stall and I had to force it to stop, then start again to bring over everything; what was weird was that it didn't tell me that it had to enforce exchange policies - whatever.

I will give the keylock a try later - hopefully that is fixed. If anyone has already tested it please update.
Oh yeah - its fast!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:10 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
Oh yeah - its fast!
that was an awesome agree with self quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

callinectes is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
that was an awesome agree with self quote
Haha - thats how i roll!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:28 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

yes, I'm very impressed w/ 28014 2.5 so far, seems like the fastest yet...

for those having activesync issues...I have my exchange account & 5 or 6 pop/imap accounts built during UC. On my 1st flash on 28014 the exchange account did not build but the pop/imap accounts did. I was able to setup exchange manually but it still bugged me. I did a clear storage (hard reset), and then exchange setup fine during UC.....not sure what the glitch was....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
they're saying it looks like crap in VGA.....I'm sure the guys @ xda will get it fixed....that would be cool.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:03 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
they're saying it looks like crap in VGA.....I'm sure the guys @ xda will get it fixed....that would be cool.
yeah especially since we don't even have the program shortcuts on the home screen unless we flip it up, so that little extra space should be fine for call history if they can iron out vga.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

regarding activesync, its biotouch.dll combined with the sip that breaks async. I think dareeseboy had issues with this as well which is why he has a sipchange cab workaround as well as Mystery. I recooked last night using one of the 1.5 ezinput sips and its running perfect now.

Last edited by Riley; 12-31-2009 at 01:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
regarding activesync, its biotouch dll combined with the sip that breaks async. I recooked last night using one of the 1.5 ezinput sips and its running perfect now.
is that on all builds?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
is that on all builds?
no, I dont believe so. it looks like he used this with the 6.5 builds. I could be losing my mind so I would curious to hear if anyone else can open async and setup email from there. Not a big deal though, using the kitchen you can deselect the biotouch.dll or pick another sip which I did.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
no, I dont believe so. it looks like he used this with the 6.5 builds. I could be losing my mind so I would curious to hear if anyone else can open async and setup email from there. Not a big deal though, using the kitchen you can deselect the biotouch.dll or pick another sip which I did.

well i pretty much always prefer 1.5 over 2.1 anyways. thanks for the heads up
Old 12-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

I'm trying to download 28014 sense 2.5 from 12/30, the link seems to be broken.

Edit- seems to be working now.

Last edited by qwho; 12-31-2009 at 01:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development