PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Only bug I'm seeing (other than opera 10 favs not working with the internet shortcuts) is facebook is having some weird connection problem. Can't sign into facebook itself, or sign into facebook to link friend's profiles.

Anyone noticed that issue?
same thing here, cant login to facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

does anyone else think opera 10 is really slow? I love the interface but pages take forever to load! I may install 9.7 or even 9.5 over it.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cado33055 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey omj this is the best rom ive used so far. Ive tried them all trust, I have and this one has tbe least amount of bugs (well at least the ones ive noticed). All the programs except dredsensor that i have in my uc of sashimi are already cooked in, but i do have one major problem. Everytime i pair with my bluetooth stereo headset it plays the music just fine but when placimg or recieving calls there is no sound and even when i turn it off it doesnt work until i soft reset. Neither end hears anything. but great rom tho super fast
Old 11-23-2009, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ,

You can direct people to use this cab i'm pretty sure if they want vibration (works on 6.5 anyway). It also has more options than all or nothing

Thanks Vancer, that seems to do the trick.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
does anyone else think opera 10 is really slow? I love the interface but pages take forever to load! I may install 9.7 or even 9.5 over it.
10 actually seems quicker to me. Only thing I'm not too hot about is the way zoom is handled. Works alright, but I loved the zoom slidebar. 200% autozoom is too close and 160% is too far, though the idea is nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
10 actually seems quicker to me. Only thing I'm not too hot about is the way zoom is handled. Works alright, but I loved the zoom slidebar. 200% autozoom is too close and 160% is too far, though the idea is nice.
I'm not running Opera at the moment, or I would check for you. But in earlier releases, you could customize the zoom level in opera:config ...
Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Has anyone figured out why the facebook profile pictures won't embed themselves in your local phonebook?
im assuming u tried to force the update?
Old 11-23-2009, 11:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: PagePlus

tlittell is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
I love this rom..OMJ really put his foot in it. Any idea why some of my txt messages come in with GSM on the end of the message? I still dont care for the built in messaging..may go back to the version that OMJ cooked up w/o the HTC messaging.
It looks like the "GSM" is appending to the messages in the Windows folders view (inbox, sent, etc.)...I'm not seeing it in the text app itself or the manila preview. I tested to see if people were actually seeing "GSM" at the end of my text messages and they are not (else I was going to have to quickly come up with some catchy meaning for that acronym, lol).

OMJ...do I need to install my own MMS client? Still new to this and making sure I didn't miss it in the ROM. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:32 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I dont do alot of surfing on my phone, but it seems pretty fast to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cado33055 View Post
hey omj this is the best rom ive used so far. Ive tried them all trust, I have and this one has tbe least amount of bugs (well at least the ones ive noticed). All the programs except dredsensor that i have in my uc of sashimi are already cooked in, but i do have one major problem. Everytime i pair with my bluetooth stereo headset it plays the music just fine but when placimg or recieving calls there is no sound and even when i turn it off it doesnt work until i soft reset. Neither end hears anything. but great rom tho super fast
sorry to hear, I havent even checked my BT lately, I'll check mine & let ya know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
It looks like the "GSM" is appending to the messages in the Windows folders view (inbox, sent, etc.)...I'm not seeing it in the text app itself or the manila preview. I tested to see if people were actually seeing "GSM" at the end of my text messages and they are not (else I was going to have to quickly come up with some catchy meaning for that acronym, lol).

OMJ...do I need to install my own MMS client? Still new to this and making sure I didn't miss it in the ROM. Thanks.
yes, either picturemail, arcsoft or sMMS.....They're working on a integrated manila messaging page that will work for cdma.....hopefully it will be ready soon.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

syscrasher13 is just getting started

I dont know if this has been discussed but is there a way to take the clock off the top?? i dont think I need 2 clocks at a time! hehehe other than that the rom is solid, i wish I had the taskmanager where the second clock is though... thanks OMJ!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development