PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

here is the new cab so you don't have to go thru the update process.
Attached Files
File Type: cab myphone-1.5.2128-wm-pro-touch.cab (1.28 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Can I still get that autograph ... ? By the way, did you try this one?
not yet, gotta appt watching the Steelers right now. lol.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
not yet, gotta appt watching the Steelers right now. lol.
I'll check in with you later ... go Steelers!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Check out my mods that show you how to tweak this rom out to it's fullest potential!!!!!!!!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR DIAMOND

Even though I make some graphics and show you how to organize everything..

ALL THE CREDIT BELONGS TO OMJ...it is thanks to HIS work in Manila and in the Kitchen that all these mods work! Without his meticulous work nothing would fall into place as perfectly as it does!

I've had 2 new phones this week! The first was a few days back when I installed OMJ's v1.5. The second was when I installed Ultimate Manilla. Both are working really wonderful, with no appreciable slow downs. Thx again to OMJ and thx to JQuill for pointing the above out.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 11-22-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I'll check in with you later ... go Steelers!

ahem......GO PATRIOTS!!!

I have two words for you...

Boston Sports

We take sports way too personally out here lol

(no knock to you Dunn...you've contributed a lot to my posts, threads and ideas and I appreciate that...but being from Boston I still hate the steelers lol...not even for the more recent battles...I'm still pissed we lost to them in the AFC championship in 1996 when we had Terry Glenn at WR!! 96' was Parcell's only shot at getting a ring as the Pats head coach, sad stuff lol.)

Last edited by JQuill; 11-22-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

OMJ,
Thank you for making such awesome ROMs!
I concur with whoever said the 23504 ROM is a LOT faster and (imho) more stable.

I have found a disturbing problem...

I am pulling my hair out trying to copy a file using File Manager or Total Commander. I can select 'Send To' then 'Copy File to', but then nothing happens when I select the destination. I've tried everything. The only thing I can think of is that the taskbar is hiding an 'OK' or something. I end up either canceling or shutting down program using Task Manager. Ultimately I want to replace the AudioPara files that I have modified and other files like the clock fix.
Anybody have any ideas why I can't do this?
dj

IE. does anyone know how to temporarily remove the task bar on the bottom in 6.5.1?

Last edited by deegimus; 11-22-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: add
Old 11-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
OMJ,
Thank you for making such awesome ROMs!
I concur with whoever said the 23504 ROM is a LOT faster and (imho) more stable.

I have found a disturbing problem...

I am pulling my hair out trying to copy a file using File Manager or Total Commander. I can select 'Send To' then 'Copy File to', but then nothing happens when I select the destination. I've tried everything. The only thing I can think of is that the taskbar is hiding an 'OK' or something. I end up either canceling or shutting down program using Task Manager. Ultimately I want to replace the AudioPara files that I have modified and other files like the clock fix.
Anybody have any ideas why I can't do this?
dj
only thing I can think of is to turn off tflo. maybe you will see the screen then.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
only thing I can think of is to turn off tflo. maybe you will see the screen then.
No worky! $#!&@%!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

Frilly question here---does anyone know where to get animated backgrounds to use with these ROMs or can give me better search terms to find them?
Old 11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started

I updated to 1.5, and I am still having the following problem with 6.5.1 ROM. I setup ActiveSync to sync with my company's exchange server which requires that a PIN be setup. All that woks fine, the problem happens when the phone locks itself: if I unlock it right away everything works, but if I let it "sit" for a while when hit the power button to wake the phone up it seems to freeze up. When I hit the Home key on the touch pad I get a full screen symbol selection keypad. The only way to get out of it is to remove the battery and restart the phone.

I have had this problem with 6.5.2 version of 1.2 and 1.4 as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development