View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:36 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Check out my mods that show you how to tweak this rom out to it's fullest potential!!!!!!!!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR DIAMOND

Even though I make some graphics and show you how to organize everything..

ALL THE CREDIT BELONGS TO OMJ...it is thanks to HIS work in Manila and in the Kitchen that all these mods work! Without his meticulous work nothing would fall into place as perfectly as it does!

I've had 2 new phones this week! The first was a few days back when I installed OMJ's v1.5. The second was when I installed Ultimate Manilla. Both are working really wonderful, with no appreciable slow downs. Thx again to OMJ and thx to JQuill for pointing the above out.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 11-22-2009 at 05:07 PM.