PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

I cant get this to work. It still shows the ones that have the goofy looking pictures in them.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: unknown

Randy954 is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Ok. Well im still having the same issues as before. I really need help with this asap.
first is how do i send pictures/ringtones with this rom? I cant figure it out for the life of me

Also when i install sprint nav it only lets me use it for a couple days then asks me to purchase it. I know its included in my plan but since flashing to this rom it just hasnt worked for me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

i dont see a update anytime soon.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Jeddeh is a n00b

does anybody have the sept. 6th version of this rom. I deleted mine and can't find one. The link posted above with the sept 9th builds contains the wrong stuff.

Does anybody have the sept 6th rom?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
does anybody have the sept. 6th version of this rom. I deleted mine and can't find one. The link posted above with the sept 9th builds contains the wrong stuff.

Does anybody have the sept 6th rom?
isnt this one correct? from the last page: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1602

they all say sept6th and work. hope this helps.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Jeddeh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
isnt this one correct? from the last page: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1602

they all say sept6th and work. hope this helps.
I tried that one. However, the slider didn't stay transparent and there is no call history - 2 things that I had on the energyroms before, in both the latest rom (with the dialer bug) and the warhawk.

Maybe it is a more previous rom? Do you know if there is a directory with the different roms in it?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
I tried that one. However, the slider didn't stay transparent and there is no call history - 2 things that I had on the energyroms before, in both the latest rom (with the dialer bug) and the warhawk.

Maybe it is a more previous rom? Do you know if there is a directory with the different roms in it?
Unfortunately no. NRG doesnt have a list of previous roms listed but this is a good suggestion. Maybe he will add this soon.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Jeddeh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Unfortunately no. NRG doesnt have a list of previous roms listed but this is a good suggestion. Maybe he will add this soon.
I checked and searched my bookmarks and I was wrong. it's not the sept 6th version, it's the august 11th version of warhawk.

Does anybody have the file?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

OK. I did have a problem with my account. Flashed back to stock, called Alltel and they fixed my MMS. Flashed back to NRG, and Now I can send but nothing will come in. This is very frustrating and I have done everything that I posted on the previous page AGAIN!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
OK. I did have a problem with my account. Flashed back to stock, called Alltel and they fixed my MMS. Flashed back to NRG, and Now I can send but nothing will come in. This is very frustrating and I have done everything that I posted on the previous page AGAIN!!!
Which dcd and arcsoft versions did you install? I did exactly what is stated in the FAQ on post #4 and it works fine for me. I also have never had to change any registry settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development