PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 03:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

minkus82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

oops! I recently installed the sprint carrier cab and hit update PRL. Now my data connections is gone. It keeps giving me error code 67. I tried to flash back to stock rom and update PRL and profile but neither one will work without a data connection. PLEASE HELP
Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

clolo is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

I love this ROM but I am having a major problem. My keylock is on and I cant get it to unlock no matter what. Ive been using it with no problems up until today. Anyone have a solution? I dont want to reflash as much as possible. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkus82 View Post
oops! I recently installed the sprint carrier cab and hit update PRL. Now my data connections is gone. It keeps giving me error code 67. I tried to flash back to stock rom and update PRL and profile but neither one will work without a data connection. PLEASE HELP
You should be able to flash the shipped rom(not the stock rom) and this will default your phone back to factory settings. The shipped rom is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...44&postcount=1

Additionally, prl updates can be done in between flashing NRG's rom. the process should be flash the shipped rom, update prl and your case profile if need be, optionally flash the radio of your choice but not necessary, then flash NRG. You don't need to install the carrier cab on this rom to get prl updates as well as data. It is a generic rom and will work with all carriers NRG listed. good luck.

One other thing, sometimes update prl and update profile error out even on the shipped rom. Just wait 5 minutes or so and try again. it usually works by the third attempt.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clolo View Post
I love this ROM but I am having a major problem. My keylock is on and I cant get it to unlock no matter what. Ive been using it with no problems up until today. Anyone have a solution? I dont want to reflash as much as possible. Thanks!
try pulling the battery, waiting a minute and trying again. If not you may need to put it into bootloader (power off then Volume down and hold the power button until you get the tri-color screen) and flash the shipped. see above post for shipped rom link.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhaat2007 View Post
I tried disabling the dialer and using s2a, but now i cant call from my tf3d contacts.

I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out......grrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
N00b

minkus82 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
You should be able to flash the shipped rom(not the stock rom) and this will default your phone back to factory settings. The shipped rom is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...44&postcount=1

Additionally, prl updates can be done in between flashing NRG's rom. the process should be flash the shipped rom, update prl and your case profile if need be, optionally flash the radio of your choice but not necessary, then flash NRG. You don't need to install the carrier cab on this rom to get prl updates as well as data. It is a generic rom and will work with all carriers NRG listed. good luck.

One other thing, sometimes update prl and update profile error out even on the shipped rom. Just wait 5 minutes or so and try again. it usually works by the third attempt.
I tried this and it didnt work. I have tried everything i can think of.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think someone else mentioned they did this and had to call Sprint to have them reset up the MDN in the EPST or something.

Quote:
I tried this and it didnt work. I have tried everything i can think of.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
N00b

minkus82 is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Is anyone working on roms with manila 2.5 or higher? Just curious. I just flashed this rom the other day and it has been great.

For those sprint users who download the carrier cabs do not click on update PRL. It totally killed my data connection. I flashed back to stock to try and fix it and it didn't. I had to get my msl and totally reset my device using the ##codes. Finally got data back and flashed back to energy rom. All has been good since. I have learned my lesson.
Can anyone elaborate on this? i'm guessing this is what i need to do.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

clolo is a n00b

Just reflashed with the latest release and I wanted to know how to turn off the vibrating function when the hard keys are pressed. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:37 PM
N00b

minkus82 is a n00b

Quote:
Can anyone elaborate on this? i'm guessing this is what i need to do.
Quote:

SWEET! back in buisness. For anyone else who had this problem you need to get your MSL heres how: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59387

Next read this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...re+data&page=2

page 2 of the above post worked perfect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development