View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkus82 View Post
oops! I recently installed the sprint carrier cab and hit update PRL. Now my data connections is gone. It keeps giving me error code 67. I tried to flash back to stock rom and update PRL and profile but neither one will work without a data connection. PLEASE HELP
You should be able to flash the shipped rom(not the stock rom) and this will default your phone back to factory settings. The shipped rom is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...44&postcount=1

Additionally, prl updates can be done in between flashing NRG's rom. the process should be flash the shipped rom, update prl and your case profile if need be, optionally flash the radio of your choice but not necessary, then flash NRG. You don't need to install the carrier cab on this rom to get prl updates as well as data. It is a generic rom and will work with all carriers NRG listed. good luck.

One other thing, sometimes update prl and update profile error out even on the shipped rom. Just wait 5 minutes or so and try again. it usually works by the third attempt.
This post has been thanked 1 times.