PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
I really do hope so... I don't like the look of this rom

It's just that you're adding too many colors to the front when the blue/black looks sick. I loved the blue calendar and everything when it looked very color coordinated.
we will see but often the look and feel of the rom is up to NRG and how he designs it. If you have suggestions, by all means post them as you have but in the end it's up to him what he does. He is open to constructive feedback though so you never know.

Quote:
I also noticed a tiny glitch, whenever I'm typing up a text and type out a question mark (k) it freezes and stays down and the keyboard itself freezes for a small amount of time.
the keyboard issue is prevalent in many roms and seems to rear it ugly head frequently. the only way to fix this would be to put in a stock sip like the original htc 1.5 keyboards which never freeze for me.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

dantheman45 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

is there any way to get the theme from the sept 6 rom on the new one?
Old 09-20-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started

How can I remove the vibration feedback on the key presses?
THanks
Old 09-20-2009, 04:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started

Ok updated to 9/20 R2 and still same problem with Touch Response options. How can I enable the keyboard vibration feedback and turn off the hard key vibration feedback?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

garreTT008 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
we will see but often the look and feel of the rom is up to NRG and how he designs it. If you have suggestions, by all means post them as you have but in the end it's up to him what he does. He is open to constructive feedback though so you never know.
I am by no means a professional graphics designer but I do know quite a bit when it comes to designing a nice theme. From what I can tell he should stick with the Blue/Black combo with the TF3D icons on the slider, don't try to make them stand out different but make them merge with the theme itself. Everything looks so out of place now compared to before. The text button, the calendar were more blue than now and looked more "crisp". Maybe those should be used instead.

Also what about the clock/weather combo? Like this rom,

Is there any possibility of doing that with this rom? German people have it easy!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

stevaldez is a n00b

I just cant seem to download this rom, It keeps sayin I have reached my limit, even tough i havent downloaded anything from that site, isnt there any other way or site where i can get this rom!?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:23 PM
panghzilla

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevaldez View Post
I just cant seem to download this rom, It keeps sayin I have reached my limit, even tough i havent downloaded anything from that site, isnt there any other way or site where i can get this rom!?
are you using a proxy server? If so you will have to stop it in order to download.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginatnine View Post
How can I remove the vibration feedback on the key presses?
THanks
I am trying to type this while watching the Steelers so please bear with me, I think you can go to Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons>go over a couple tabs and turn off vibration. hope this works.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:25 PM
N00b

That tab you're talking about Riley isn't there in this ROM. I tried that too. Still can't figure out how to turn it off.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:27 PM
N00b

Quote:
I am by no means a professional graphics designer but I do know quite a bit when it comes to designing a nice theme. From what I can tell he should stick with the Blue/Black combo with the TF3D icons on the slider, don't try to make them stand out different but make them merge with the theme itself. Everything looks so out of place now compared to before. The text button, the calendar were more blue than now and looked more "crisp". Maybe those should be used instead.
If you don't like the sliders, change them. Try this one, it looks sweet. I use it and it works great with NRG Rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498420

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development