View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
I really do hope so... I don't like the look of this rom

It's just that you're adding too many colors to the front when the blue/black looks sick. I loved the blue calendar and everything when it looked very color coordinated.
we will see but often the look and feel of the rom is up to NRG and how he designs it. If you have suggestions, by all means post them as you have but in the end it's up to him what he does. He is open to constructive feedback though so you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
I also noticed a tiny glitch, whenever I'm typing up a text and type out a question mark (k) it freezes and stays down and the keyboard itself freezes for a small amount of time.
the keyboard issue is prevalent in many roms and seems to rear it ugly head frequently. the only way to fix this would be to put in a stock sip like the original htc 1.5 keyboards which never freeze for me.